2.

Laying down on my comfortable King sized bed, I sighed in relaxation. My body had been put to its' absolute hardest today, along with my mind. Who was that boy why was he such a cocky, down-grading person? I didn't want to dwell on it so I just rolled over, closing my eyes and instantly drifting off into a heavy sleep.

/////////////////

It must have been around 6 o' clock when I woke up, feeling refreshed but still tense in so many areas. I knew Kyleal wouldn't be up for another three hours so I decided to be productive with my day. Groaning, I picked myself up off the bed and went to my en-suite bathroom, running a hard shower. As I waited for the water to heat up, I grabbed a light grey jogging suit, tossing it- along with undergarments, onto my bed. I peel off my dirty clothes and step into the shower.

The hot water is instantly untying all the knots from all over my body, making me feel relaxed. I wash my hair quickly before washing my body and stepping out. As I wrap a towel around my body, I hear my phone ring from my room. I walk out of the bathroom and glance on my table, seeing an unknown number calling. Deciding to let it just ring, I dry off and slide on my clothes, wrapping my wet hair up in the towel. The number calls back, and back, and back. So I just decide to answer.

"Hello?" I ask, a slight hint of confusion in my voice. I hear heavy, rushed breathing on the other line before someone speaks.

"Breelyn, is this you?" A familiar voice draws out, using my full name. I feel the smirk evident on his face even though I can't see him. I rolled my eyes and end the call before anymore can be said, luckily he doesn't try to call back.

/////////////////

I plugged my headphones into my phone, tucking it into the pocket wrapped around my arm, and begin to run along the trail. I push myself, feeling the sweat start to form along my hairline even though it's cold outside. I run for nearly 2 and a half hours before my legs were aching and screaming for me to stop.

I place my hands on my knees, struggling to catch my breath at the nipping cold weather. I check my phone, seeing I have two texts from Ky and a missed call from the same person who called earlier.

Tate, wondering how in the hell he got my number in the first plac-

Kyleal gave it to him. I groan in frustration before I make my way back to the house, to wring my best friend's idiotic neck.