3.

I run into the house, sweat coating my entire body. I spot Kyleal sitting on a chair by the island in our kitchen. Clad in his matching superhero pajamas, eating a bowl of what I assumed was cereal. I walked up to him, fiercely moving my hips, he noticed and his left eyebrow shot up in confusion. My voice was harsh just like I hoped it would be.

"So we just give our numbers to complete strangers now, do we, best friend?" He mimicked a deer caught in headlights, realizing he got caught. Clearing his throat and putting down his bowl, he threw up his hands in surrender before speaking.

"Tate is cool, Bree. He said you had 'mad skill' and he wants to watch one of your matches, but since you don't let me give out tickets and shit- I told him to call you." If only he isn't some pompous asshole, oh wait..

He's already gave me a fucked off first impression.

I don't have the energy to even argue with Ky so I tread up to my bedroom, slamming to door to give him an indication that I'm upset. I don't want that cocky, irritating boy to watch me fight.

However, if he sees me actually fight a person and not a punching bag he'll see I'm no "Baby-Doll". My phone begins to blare a ringtone, knocking me out of my thoughts as I absentmindedly answer.

"It's Bree, hello?"

"Bree? Hey! It's Drew, is Kyleal home? That boy doesn't know how to answer a phone evidently." He, Drew, chuckles on the other line. I haven't spoken to Drew in so long, seeing as he goes to a college out of state, thus breaking up our trio.

"He's here, aha. I'm guessing he has just recently woken up, but I'll tell him to give you a ring. Hey, when are you going to visit again? I've got a match in about two weeks. I miss you, D." I say, slight sadness creeps into my voice.

Knocking on the door pauses our conversation, I mutter a quick 'hold on' as I get up and pad my way over to the large front door. opening it, large arms engulf me in a safe and secure hug, tightly, might I add. I shriek, not knowing who's grabbed me and why. My eyes shut as I hear Kyleal laugh with another familiar voice.

Drew.