Chapter 4 - Chapter 5 (🍋)

I grumbled, pushing him off. This is the last day for all of us in this stupid hotel. Tomorrow we're gonna go back to school. Sunghoon slung his arm over me again,snuggling into my neck. All I asked for was a good night's rest but he doesn't let me go.

"I never agreed to this." He hummed from my neck,placing soft kisses on my skin.

"Sunghoon!" I scolded as he flipped me over onto my back,the bed bounced and sunk as his hands pressed besides my head "What?" He asked,leaning into my exposed cleavage.

Damn me for wearing his shirt. It was oversized on me and hanging very loosely. It was his dream. I could see it from the arousal in his eyes.

"H-hyung....I-I'm not ready." I said in a shaky voice. His kisses and touched felt like heaven but I couldn't allow it. Not here and definitely not now.

He sighed and nodded,moving out from between my legs. My cock sprung up,darn it stay down.

I pushed it down turning on my side "Sunoo?" I hummed not daring to turn around. Why does he turn me on so easily?

He said "Sit up.".

I hesitated before he picked me up by my armpits like I was a baby. I sat at the edge of the bed,manspreading because of him. "What is it?" I asked completely ignoring the print of my boxers which are his boxers that I decided to wear

I have been making many bad decisions recently.

"Can I help you?" His eyes pointed to my boner.

I immediately shut my legs earning a sigh. I shook my head,pushing my hands between my legs. "No,I'm good on my own.".

"Sunoo,I wanna help you."

I shook my head,pritesting against it.

"Why not?" He reached out to try and touch me but stopped himself.

I shook my head.. "Our parents...what if someone finds out that we-"

"We're engaged,Sunoo.....and I won't tell anyone if you won't." His hands caressed my thighs,a electrified fluffy buzz travelled to my dick only making the throb worse.

"Sunghoon...." I mumbled gripping onto the sheets under me.

He tugged down my boxers,he caressed my thighs to make me relax.

I tensed up as soon as he touched me "Touch Starved?" I nodded,he smiled "So you didn't have sex with anyone else?".

"No...did you?"

"No,your butthole is too delicious for me to try anything else." Darn you,he licked my tip. My knees shook,the tiny flick made my vision blurry. My eyes started to water when he took me in whole. His mouth welcoming me warmly.

He licked me up from my base to my tip,swirling his tongue around me. I moaned out pleasure. I took a handful of his hair,a groan buzzed against my dick. "Sunghoon" I spread my legs to give him more access,my precum dripping down the side of his mouth was the most erotic thing I've ever seen "I hate you.".

"Why?" He asked me,my stomach churned as my orgasm erupted in his mouth.

"You're blackmailing me." I finally got my breathing at a slow pace but it was still heavy and deep breathes,His Adam's apple bopped as he swallowed hard to reply with "Sunoo -"

"I don't wanna hear it,I have school tomorrow." I stood up and pulled up my pants,my stomach dropped when he stood up. He pushed me onto the bed and walked over to the door,he locked it?!

"Sunghoon?....Hyung, what are you doing?" I crawled backwards till my bed hit the headboard,He hugged my waist resting his head on my lap. "Goodnight." I resisted the urge to play with his hair and just watched him doze off before dozing off myself.