Chapter 11

I looked around waiting for this fucker,I didn't give him kisses before he fell asleep for him to be late today "So who are we meeting?" I turned to the other's and smiled "Someone special, they're late though." I am going to whack his ass so bad when we get home, he's never gotten a spanking in his life well surprise bitch I am your new mother and I will smack your ass red and not in a fun way.

"Who's this someone special?" I am too embarassed to say it "Do you have a girlfriend?" Daniel asked,the little bitch meddles in everything. He somehow pushed his head in everything,I said head not tip but yes he pushes that in everywhere too. "Kim Sun Oo." Oh great you were dragged along "Sit down.".

"Ah? I came all this way and greeted you with a smile,for what? To be bossed around?"

"Just tell me where my fiance is." He rolled his eyes,I'll spank more sense into him then Jay does. "At the car,why are we here?" He asked me "You're not suppose to be here...I don't know why you were dragged along." But he will suffer from it,this I swear. "Johnny,right? Are we meeting him?" Quinley asked "No...Hyung-ah,I am curious too,who are we meeting?" This bitch,I forced a smiled and squeezed his cheek harder then it had to be "Ow!" He whined rubbing his cheek.

"Hang-what?" The other's asked "We're meeting my fiance...there,you happy you unlucky black cat?" He smiled and nodded,content with his actions.

Bitch,but that's an insult to the animal,so I take it back.

"Fiance?" I nodded and looked behind me "It's complicated to explain and I am sure they only now sorted things out because of Minyun.". "He's a bitch,end of discussion,my sister is unlucky." I shook my head thinking about what she has to endure because of him "You're even more unlucky, you're a sunshine stuck with a ice Prince.".

"Well I melted the ice...so haha haha haha haha,fuck you." He pushed me by my chest "And no we didn't,It happened because of my dad.". "Oh right...oh shit,I forgot." He laughed knowing damn well I despise my father with a passion "Have you talked to Ethan,Jake or Ni-ki yet?".

"Ni-ki became a dad,Jake is with Jennifer and Ethan........eh,I don't know." I hummed "Wait wait fiance...we thought you liked Mai.". "Huh?" Me and Jungwon asked,Even Daniel was confused "She's six years younger then me,I told you I see her like a little sister,why would you think that?".

"Well we just thought that-"

"Sorry we're late." Jay apologized,the 'fleece was white as Snow' remained silent beside him,I stood up "You're gonna pay for this later....Guys,Benjamin,Benjamin my friends.".

"He's even taller then you." I laughed and nodded "Can we make this quick? I have a meeting to attend too?" Sunghoon asked "No,just for that...this will be longer." Jay and Jungwon tried not to laugh,Sunghoon sighed as I tugged him go sit down.

.

He rubbed my thigh up and down,I gripped onto his hand and removed it from my thigh. No touchy touchy,not untill you say sorry sorry for being late "I have to get a bride's maid dress, there's so much to do.".

"We already have the bride's maids." Quinley frowned her brows in confusion "My sister's the maid of honour and the other's are occupied by my cousin's and close friends I went to school with.". "Oh,how long has this relationship been going on?"

"Officially?"

"Yeah,what else then?"

"Our parents arranged the marriage and we officially got together when we met at the hotel." Their eyes widened, that's a lie but also kinda true "You two met at the hotel? You were that blonde guy." He nodded with a small smile. "I wanna meet the bride's maids."

Trust me,you don't. "They're busy so you're gonna meet them at the venue." I explained,which is true,my cousin wouldn't miss my wedding for anything. She's been shipping us together since before we even knew we had feelings for each other, she's a year older then Sunghoon and her name is Chaewon.

Poor Eunchae having her as a leader,I feel sorry for my sister sometimes. It's better then having nothing at all,atleast my parents trusted their little girl with that much. Her friends joined in on the shipping,I was in the same class with Kazuha, Yunjin is two years younger then Chaewon so she's twenty seven and Sakura is thirty and happily married for five years with her two year old son.

I haven't seen anything of them in so long,I kinda miss the others too. Dani left for Australia,Hanni and Minji stayed in Korea while two maknaes are in a school somewhere in America,I never bothered to look for them,we just texted and called half of the time. So yeah I will be having nine bride's maids and one maid of honour,they all were shipping us since before time began. I didn't even know I had feelings for Sunghoon till I was fourteen.

.

"What?" Sunghoon asked me,I slapped his hand away again "It's for being late." He pouted,I side eyed him with my arms folded "How can I make up for it?" He kept his arms around my waist,I shut my eyes at the feeling of his lips on the back of my neck.

Okay that will do it.

Who's better Sly Fox or Ice Prince?

In my own opinion

You > everyone else

I know that was cheesy

But this next chapter is gonna be hot once I do some editing.