chapter 5

Y/n and Eli walked around in the freezing cold trying to find somewhere to sleep. Of course hawk thought about going to demetris but demetri already does so much for them. Eli feels like he's asking too much of demetri and he doesn't want to burden himself on demetri anymore. Demetri has his own life. So he's just going to deal with this himself.
Hawk was holding y/n hand when he noticed she started to look really tired.
" Hey are you okay? Are you getting tired" he asked concerned.
Y/n nodded so Eli picked her up and carried her. She felt freezing so Eli tried to snuggle into her but it doesn't help he feels freezing too.
Finally they found a bench In a big park to sleep on. So Eli placed y/n on the bench gently and put a old newspaper over her and Gave her a little kiss before he laid himself on the floor next to the bench with nothing to cover him.
He laid there crying. His head really hurt because of the fight last night and now he's laying on the gross floor in a park with his little sister because he's homeless.
He shivered and it didn't help he wasn't wearing a very warm jacket and he was wearing only a black t shirt and really tight joggers. So he felt no warmth.
Eli couldn't sleep. He had so much to worry about. Where they supposed to live? How's he supposed to get money on the street? Yes he had a job but that's all going in his mum's bank card now.
Y/n heard the cries of Eli and laid on the floor next to him and hugged him. Eli turned to see a half asleep y/n.
" It's going to be okay Eli if we stick together we'll be fine" y/n cuddled into him.
Eli smiled but it was a pained smile and gave y/n a little kiss on her forehead.
" Yeah we'll be fine. We'll get through this I promise. I'll always take care of you" he said holding her close and tightly.
"Let me take care of you Eli. You take care of everyone but no one takes care of you" y/n whispered.
Those words made Eli cry even more hysterically. It's true. His whole life he's taken care of everyone and no one has been taking care of him. It was one of the many things that made him feel lonely.
" Thank you"Eli said tearfully.
Y/n smiled and gave him a little kiss on the nose which made Eli giggle.
" Don't have to thank me. I'm the one that should be thanking you. You really are amazing Eli. Your so strong and brave. Your my hero" she said.
" I love you" Eli held her hand tightly.
"I love you too now you sleep on the bench your the one with head injuries and you deserve it more" y/n said.
Eli smiled and got up to go on the bench but there's no way he's letting y/n sleep on the floor so he picked her up which made her giggle and he laid himself down first and put y/n on top of him and put the newspaper on her Mainly but she was keeping him warm.
" Goodnight" Eli stroked her hair.
" Goodnight Eli"