Assumptions

👈A little in the Past : At breakfast table : HyunSung 👈

Han was still confused staring at Hyunjin at the breakfast table ..

Hyunjin: Hanna.. Do you not love me ??

Han was beyond surprised.. he got up from the chair rubbing his temple..

Han: Hyung .. you were the one who proposed me ..So shouldn't your question be like " Han can you love me back?" ..

Hyunjin: Umm... I mean .. I proposed you as .. You ... don't you ?  ...

Han: I don't get it ? 

Hyunjin:  Umm... ahhh... you... had said...  um.. to me  ... 

Han: Hyung .. I don't understand .. can you please tell me clearly .. 

Hyunjin: I don't know .. why you don't remember .. But what I did is what I promised .. and I don't go back at my words ..

Han: Promise ??

Hyunjin:  Yes ...  

Han: Are you trying to say .. you proposed me because of some "promise" and not because you have feelings for me ?

Hyunjin was taken aback from that question.. he never expected Han to put it that way .. 

Hyunjin: No .. that's .. not what I said .. 

Han was just too stunned to speak .. he was not expecting this at all.. all night he was thinking Hyunjin had feelings for him from a long time and thus proposed him directly ... but now it all seems like a planned contract .. a promise that he don't even recall .. 

Han: Hyung.... this is ..... just ... trailed off .. frustration taking over him as he started walking back to him house  without saying anything 

Hyunjin: jogging behind the younger and grabbed his arm to make him stop .. Hanna Sorry if I told something that I shouldn't have ... Lets... I mean ---Please give me a chance to get better at this .. can you and I go on a date ??? 

Han just nodded making the older let go o his arm and staggered his way back to his house .. not wanted to speak any further with the older ..

Why the hell did I even agree .. Han walked shaking his head mumbling 

Chan was standing few meters away from the two and seeing the whole scene unfold .. after the younger had left.. he slowly came and stood next to Hyunjin and put his hand on his shoulder and gestured pointing at his wrist watch hinting they are going to be late for a schedule..

===================================================================

Chan: driving ... Do you want to talk ??

Hyunjin: No

Chan: Okay ..

Hyunjin: Why do I have a schedule when I am on a vacation ? 

Chan: As you just abruptly cancelled everything just to pull out a stunt .. We cannot reschedule everything Hyunjin... 

Hyunjin huffing crossing his arms in backseat ... thinking why was Han so surprised ??? Why doesn't he remember anything ?? 

Chan: Seeing a zoned out model from the rare view ...Knock Knock.. What happened ? Why did Han stormed out of the breakfast ? 

Hyunjin: I don't know .. even I am trying to figure that out ... maybe he didn't like something that I said .. but I asked him if we could go on a date to get to know each other as a couple .. on what we like romantically ..