Breaking News

👈Hyunlix : Shoot Location 👈

Chan ending the phone call.. bewildered

Hyunjin: Observing the panicky expression on Chan's face ... What's wrong hyung?

Chan: We are in trouble?

Hyunjin: What trouble .. ? 

Chan: showing his mobile screen to him... I had asked you to be careful.. in a low voice

Hyunjin staring at the screen with a news reared blaring .......

"Breaking News: Love beyond the taboo : Hyunlix ???"

the screen was filled with two men with blurred faces kissing desperately in what looked like a restaurant...   

News Reporter : the so called "Perfect Boy" does not seem to be perfect  in the end.. this is an exclusive footage only available with our channel and it is as authentic as sun in the sky... workplace romance are sure common .. but to do support them? or Do you oppose them?  

Hyunjin dropped the phone from his hand terrorized by the things he just saw and heard.. it was definitely him and Felix .. 

Seconds later .. Chan picked the phone, stepped on the peddle and rushed out of the shoot location... his phone kept buzzing non stop .. Chan stopped the car after a 30 minute drive in front of a motel away from the  main city.. 

Chan: We will be staying here for a day or two .. we have some change clothes in trunk .. 

Hyunjin was shaken beyond belief.. he sat froze, stuck at his seat .. 

Chan: Come on buddy .. lets get inside first ... helping Hyunjin out by his arm .. 

Chan: walking to the room after checking Sorry Jinie.. we will be staying  together sharing the room... I don't want to you go anywhere alone .. okay ?? 

Hyunjin gave a slow nod .. 

once in the room .. Chan made way to the balcony grabbing his laptop and phone to answer and talk to the agency on how they can tackle the situation..

Hyunjin sitting on bed clasping his legs covering his head by his knees feeling violated ..  his very intimate moment was circling free on the social media .. giving homophobes free pass to send hate filled,  toxic and disgusted comments at him and Felix.. revolting against their relationship.. condemning their professionalism..

Along with him and Felix, Hyunjin was perfectly aware that this news would have impacted one another person to a great extent .. Han... How do I even explain this to him??

==============================================================

I.N pulled the sleeping Han from the bed to watch the news airing on TV  with a disgusted expression .. 

I.N: What the fuck does he think he is doing ... double timing... fucking someone .. marrying someone else ... ???  

A drowsy Han was alerted quick enough staring blankly at the screen.... 

Han: What in the world... this is fake right ??? 

I.N: Doesn't seem like fake in anyway .. I can tell it is Hyunjin hyung even with the blurred faces .. or by any chance is this old .. had he been in a relationship before .. ?? 

Han: Not that I know off .. it was too much for Han to take . he turned the TV off, falling back on his bed face buried in the pillow ..