one

The first day of school and a blonde laid sound asleep. Not once did she hear her alarm. Sara Beth turned as she opened her eyes and screamed as she saw it was time for her to wake up. She fell out of bed and stood up as she ran to get ready. "First day of school and I'm screwing up already. I'm late."

The blonde ran inside the bathroom to fix her hair causing Sara Beth to look and smile at her short self. She loved her height and hopes that people here will like her shortness too. Sara Beth sighed as she walked out of the bathroom. She's ready, but she doesn't feel right about going. People at home loved her height, besides her family. Sara Beth walked out to her car and smiled. "A fresh start." She mumbled. "The past is behind me and Forks is my fresh start. Let's go meet new people."
~~~
When she arrived at the school, all eyes were on her car. When she got out, everyone gasped at the short girl, but it wasn't her height, it was her beauty. Emmett smelt blossom and looked to see a beautiful short girl. "She's mine."

Alice smiled as she watched Emmett stare at the girl as she shut her car door. She noticed the stares causing her to shake her head. "Never see a 5'2" person before."

"Now she's beautiful." One said. "Hi, I'm Mike."

"Get over yourself." She tells him as she walked away.

Everyone laughed as Mike got shut down in a heartbeat. Emmett smirked as he watched the shot blonde go by. "I have to know her."

Alice smiled as Emmett walked away from them. He had to know her. She was perfect in every way for him.

Sara smiled as she grabbed her schedule. She walked out of the office just to bump into someone. "I am so sorry." She says looking up just to see a handsome guy staring down at her. "Hi."

"Are you okay?" He asked her.

"Yeah." She says smiling. "I'm Sara Beth."

"Emmett."

Sara Beth smiled as she looked at her schedule. "Will you help me?"

Emmett looked down at her and nodded. He had to know her. She handed her schedule over to him so he could know her classes, to his amusement. Sara Beth had all his classes. "Well, Sara, looks like you are with me all day."

"What do you mean?"

"We have the same classes." He says as he liked this plan. "I get to know you better."

"Better than that Mike boy." She tells him. "So, what is there to do in this small town."

Emmett walked along side her telling her everything there is in Forks. Sara looked up at Emmett and wondered if her height bothered him because she found herself attracted to this man. What she didn't know was that she meant more to him then what she thought.
~~~
Sometime that day, Emmett looked at Sara as she was trying to reach for a book. No one wasn't in the library, but them causing him to walk over and grab the book for her. "Is this what you were reaching for?"

"There are days that I hate being short, but I like who I am." She tells him. "Thank you."

"I think your shortness is cute." He tells her putting his hand on her back causing them to feel sparks. "Let's get you some lunch."

"Are you going to eat?" She asked as they walked out of the library.

"Nah. Mom fixed a big breakfast before we all left. Maybe later on this week, you can meet my brothers and sister."

"Sounds like a plan."