Chapter 5 Throwdown

"When you see someone messing around with the one you love it triggers a flight or fight response you could play it safe and choose to flee or you could Breakthrough her skull with your fist"
The day has come for Azalea to show her love for Z by showing dominance by fighting the person who harassed her Z. Azalea, Zendaya, Tyra, and Halexis pull up to the park where they were going to scrap Shylou and her slut squad with Athena, Z and Tonez their to video the fight. After a couple minutes waiting Shylou and her friends show up. "So the bitch who's scared I'll steal her mans actually showed I didn't expect you to actually be here" Shylou said in a snarky tone "says the home wrecking slut who showed up late" Azalea said with anger ready to sock that bitch right in the face where she stands. As the yelling start to get even more louder Shylou decides to throw the first punch making Azaleas nose start to bleed, furious Azalea charges at Shylou tackling her into the dirt everyone else follows behind them charging at the first person they see. Hair is being pulled nails are being ripped off skins getting scratched left and right. Zendaya ends up kicking one of Shylous friends to ground she rushes over to help Tyra who was rag dolling Shylous other friend by her cheap extensions after Zendaya and Tyra finish ripping that bitches fake hair out of her scalp the look over to see Halexis giving another girl a right hook right into the face giving her a black eye and making her run off. They then start to stand behind Azalea to let her finish off Shylou but also make sure she doesn't get hit to hard as well Azalea finally lets Shylou get up after her punching her while she was on the ground pulling on Azaleas hair they both look at each other with anger in their eyes Shylou gets the first punch again but right into Azaleas stomach which made her winded but that filled Azalea with even more rage then before and before Shylou knew it Azalea hands a strong punch into Shylous throat winding her as Shylou tried to regain her breath after taking a hit to the neck but Azalea rushes in to give her a quick jab to Shylous stomach Shylou goes in to for a right hook towards Azaleas face that she ended up ducking under Shylou who was thrown off her form from missing. Azalea took that chance to sweep her legs and as Shylou fell to the ground Azalea rests her foot on Shylous chest to keep her from getting up "now you and you hoodlums better keep the fuck away from me and my boyfriend before your face gets smashed into the concrete again you hear me" Azalea said with rage in her eyes Shylou who was scared of getting her ass kicked again agreed to keep away and stop harassing Z before running away with all her friends covered in blood and bruises Athena, Tonez and Z rush up to the four of them to show them the video they got off them wining the scrap and to talk about how cool they were Z gets them all into the truck to take home and get ice for their bruises. After getting to Z's house he gave them all bandages, plasters and icepacks and made them some dinner and after that entire scenario Z couldn't stop thinking about proud he was of his girlfriend and how she fought for him hoping he could one day repay her for the favor.