CHAPTER - 2 ✨

After suryaprakash left.... Varsha came out see what Ajay is doing ...

   Here Ajay was just talking to all the staffs there by laughing and everyone is mingled with him very well ...

    Varsha saw that and came out....

Varsha : stop it .... What is happening here...

Ajay : nothing mam

Varsha : what did I tell you. What u r doing ... Did you finished signing the agreement ... What about schedule ... Where is my coffee ... U didn't even finish anything but ur chitchatting here .. is this a break time for u... And all others what the hell is this .. get back to ur work... (She roared like a lioness)

Ajay : sorry mam it's my mistake ... Avanga work dha panitu irundhanga baadha avanga ellarayu therinjuknu and enna avang therinjuknunu intro panikita apdiye pesa aramichita .... And about work it's over ... Ur schedule is ready now ur free 11 o clock u have meeting with AJ industries ... And then u have a borad meeting with our shareholders.... And then just ur routine ...

    About terms and conditions yes I read it carefully and completely and had signed it submitted... And ur black coffe is ready... But I thought to come after 5 miutes becoz u said sorry commanded me to come after 30 minutes ....

    That's y now it's only 28 minutes got over

Everyone heared his confession and trying hard to control there laugh becoz no one have guts to talk to her like this

Varsha : oh really ... U r that kuch obedient and time keepuping person

Ajay : actually no but ye boss madam I aikudha sonaga get some sense nu adha ... She will fire me if I do something by breaking her command ... Believe me am a god boy... ( Kept his face like innocent and hold is neck like promise )

Varsha : stop it.... Get my coffee and come to my cabin idiot...

     Varsha gone to her cabin... Ajay took the coffee cup and followed her like a obedient man...

Here in London...

       Arjun gone to head office of JB groups of companies... While Karthik gone to his hospital as he had an important surgery today ... Karthik is one of the best surgeon there... He is working as chief surgeon in JB hospitals ... In future he is going to take over it ...

  In office ,

  In office ,

     Arjun gone to his cabin and sat with frustration

  That time rakshan came inside

Rakshan : hi Anna

Arjun : hi da come come sit .. enna adhisayama neeye vandhruka

Rakshan : ntg today night am leaving India that's y