CHAPTER - 4 ✨

they reached AJ industries ... And gone inside the office...

    Kavya talked to reception and gone to the top floor of the company where Arjun is sitting like a king of that company....

Kavya : excuse me

Arjun Prathap : yes come in...

   All got in and  taken there seats in the conference meeting hall ...

Arjun Prathap : first of all welcome Miss. Varsha to AJ industries... I'm impressed with ur idea ... So no need of any more formality talks ... Can go with the presentation

Varsha : yes Mr. Arjun... Thanks for the opportunity... Kavya connect to the projector...

    When everything got ready...  Varsha started the presentation.... It was just perfect by the POV of Arjun kavya Arjun's PA everyone...

Varsha : yes guys that's it... This is our plan.. this will be huge... This system is going to be the best version ever... The mobiles which are been by the touching censors will turn into something huge .. voice recognize . And some sensing technology... It was moreover like a system deployment... A better version of smart phones ..

    There was a huge claps from the trio for varsha except one ... And that is Ajay

    Arjun looked at Ajay who playing a game in his mobile seriously...

Arjun Prathap : varsha who is this

  Varsha seen him and glared but he didn't see her

Varsha : My secretary  Arjun ... He is Ajay

Arjun Prathap : hello Mr. Ajay... I think ur in ur working hours ..

   Looked them and switch off the phone

Ajay : yes sir... Ofcourse

Arjun Prathap : did you listened what she had explained

Ajay : yes ofcourse

Varsha : oh really then wt u were doing with ur mobile

Ajay : sorry Mam... I just got little bored after came to know ur idea that's y started to play... (With pouting face )

Varsha :  oh ... You got bored ... Then u can quit this job

Arjun Prathap : wait Miss Varsha... Why you got bored after knowing the idea

Ajay : am sorry but... Do u guys think that this idea is just urs ... The whole business world regarding the mobile phones will be working on this only ... The next version of smart phone will be for sure voice recognition... This is the idea that everyone have... U know already Alexa Siri have launched for iphones... Automatic voices also have been launched... Yeah maybe it's a better version of that but... Not something new... JB groups of companies is not imitative entrepreneurial venture or even AJ industries... We are the innovative entrepreneurial ventures ...

    We should do something unique ... It's our responsibility to launch something innovative unique... We have to take risk by launching something unique that is still never even existed in other business mans minds...

   Something that even being in the starting stages in foreigns ..that is what can be a real achievement for JB groups and AJ industries

   Like holographic display technologies, or something big .... Even I was researching about something big .. you know ...  U guys have listened to this word somewhere ... The future will be this one called augmented reality devices..

   Everyone looked at him like who is he... With utmost shock... Varsha looks at him proud but didn't show it off

Varsha : for just talking it is easy ... What u know about this... Do u know how much investment is needed for this

Arjun Prathap : yes Ajay... It's true but really it's amazing but is it possible... I too recently heard about this but it was being in the very starting stage even in US , Russia , Europe and all... But ur suggesting this in India that to in Chennai

Ajay : why you guys are thinking in a small scale... Think big, something wide , you know this can be a national project... Mam can talk to the headoffice ... And you can decide about it and collaborate with them ...

   And mam yes I know that it is a more investment needed project but if it was successful one ... The profit is x50 of the investment... And the name and pride that we are going to get is something unimaginable... The sharemarket will be huge ... Then we don't need popularity for our brand ... Our brand will be the best one.. even all the top companies of the world will come under us ....

Varsha : Ajay this is ur starting stage.... This is ur first day of work ... Engayo padichadhayum kelvipatadhayum vechitu ivlo periya project it's tough and much risk involved

Kavya : how this AR devices works ... Or what are the types of it Ajay ... Do u know about that ...

Ajay :  there are 4 types they are...

   Projection-Based Augmented Reality:
   Location-Based Augmented Reality:
   Overlay AR:
   Contour-Based AR

   And Mam yes I agree ... Padichathu vechi ketadhu vechum decide panradhu ivlo investment ur r8... But everything needs a starting point... If someone have confidence and knowledge about it why can't we start ... We can research alot .. and we can start... Even if we announced about this project itself it will be breaking point of sharemarket... The whole business world will turn back to our side ... To look ...

Arjun Prathap : i think it's true Varsha and i love adventures... Am ready to take a risk for it .. give it a try varsha .. if u talk to sundar sir he will make a move... I know he has a soft corner for u... And damn sure sir is a king of business Industry... Kings will never think alot for a risks ..

Varsha : yes Arjun am too impressed... Then let the idea be here ... Still the confirmation comes just between us... You know next month we have a board meeting in Hyderabad ... All the branch CEO's are going to meet Mr. Arjun Manon COO of JB groups of companies on the whole ... And there is need of some personal talk between us ... I think on that time I will discuss this with him .. I'll try to ... If he is ok and impressed with this then let's move this... What u say Arjun

Arjun Prathap : it's great ... Then we should... For sure Arjun will say ok for this ... The deal done... Congrats varsha ... Hopefully and finally u have got bestever secretary... Be safe Varsha i think even he will capture ur place itself that much capable ..

   Given handshake to varsha and kavya after that came to Ajay and gave hand for handshake .. Ajay too

Arjun Prathap : thankgod you are not an entrepreneur ... Or CEO of any big companies... If u have been everyone will be dying to come near ur ideas... Ur demon man... All the very best for ur future ...  Varsha make a introduction of him to Sundar sir am sure he will like him.... Becoz he is just like him even more than him

Varsha : sure Arjun... Ok bye and all the best... Guys shall we move ...

Ajay : thank you so much Arjun sir ... Bye. Yes mam let's move...

   They came out of the office and gone to the parking... And started there ride... It was filled with only silence...

-------------💜💜💜------------

Hope u guys like this...

   This is just for our heroes intelligent... Coming chapter will have fun factors ..

             Thank you