The vision

Ambers parents told her to not tell anyone that she was a seer because it would put her in danger, since people might try use her magic ability for bad, she found out she was a seer from when she had visions of a random boy, it was always the same one,  a tall pale grey man, which she heard he called himself "Voldemort", the scene around him was filled with dead bodies and there was blood everywhere, there was also a shorter and younger boy with brown hair and round glasses, he looked tired and like he has given up, the older man then spoke and said "the boy who lived has come to die".
The last thing she remembers about the vision was a bright green light almost blinding her, after that she would always then snap out of her vision, feeling both scared and overwhelmed, she knew that is was something very bad and she had to tell the two Hogwarts professors about it, just incase they knew why she saw a prophecy of some random boy. As soon as they heard About it the professors shut the train compartment door and turned back towards her to discuss the vision, she knew Dumbledore can read anyones mind and see into the future too, so maybe he had something like it happen before , she explained everything she could remember and Dumbledore looked at her and told her, that this is a very special vision, it seems like someone wanted her to see it, or even it was a sign she's the only one who can prevent whatever I saw from happening.

The professor's then discussed the vision and the child, they hypothesized that the child is related to something big, an event, a person, but that's all they knew for now, so Dumbledore suggested that she keep this vision a secret until they can figure out what's behind it.