The Library

When amber was in beauxbatons she was said to be the brightest witch they have seen in many generation, she was a very fast learner, which made her earn her house a lot of points, she would even help students when they needed it, the teachers favoured her and she hopes they will do here too, but she learned that it won't be as easy winning over her potions teacher because he already had a favourite... Tom riddle,he was also said to be the brightest and smartest student Hogwarts has seen in years, his had was always the first to be up after a question has been asked.
She noticed he rarely talks to people, but when he does it's always Abraxas Malfoy or Evan rosier.
Amber was surprised to see Tom in the library after every class and break, he'd always have his face dug into a book, skimming pages like his life depends on it.

{time skip} October 2nd

Amber found herself wondering into the library, but she spotted Tom in his usual spot at the back corner.
The table amber sat on was just a little bit close to riddles but she sat down and held her hand up a little, accio muggle studies book she whispered, a dirty old book flew down to the table she was sat on, she opened the book and acciod her notebook and quill out from her bag trying to get started on her homework, "how did you do that?"
"how did I do what?" She asked softly, turning back and started copying things from the book on her parchment.
Tom rolled his eyes "I saw that book fly past my head, never thought a new comer could master a wandless spell so easily"
She decided to ignore him and continue writing until she still felt his eyes burning the back of her head after a few minutes, making her turn and look at him, "what do you want riddle" she asked a little bit annoyed, "I didn't know it was such a terrible thing to try make friends with fellow house mate" he muttered, as his own work flew to my table in front of an empty chair.
She scoffed "is this you trying to show off or impress me?"
"Don't flatter yourself Clearwater, I'd rather talk Dumbledore than even having to look at you any longer" he scoffed back at her,
"I'm I think it's best if you don't talk to me riddle , it's for both of our good"
He let out a little chuckle "and why's that?" When he notices she wasn't going to answer his question he snatched her quill making her look into his eyes, just as she was about to say something she felt her head throb, she realised he was trying to get into her head, but she managed to block him of access, which seemed to surprise him a little she just smirked, occlumens runs in her family so it was easy for her to block off access.