1. Red dragon's mansion

"Sit down. Look straight."
Apart from rustling of chain and sobbing sound, a harsh voice was heard.
" STOP CRYING "
He shouted making whole environment silent. His voice was deep and gave shivering to her legs. Again drowned in silence, pain and darkness.

Sofia got up sweating all over the body. Felix was already trying his best to calm her down because her breathing was very fast. After she calmed down Felix gave her glass of water. She drank it and slept like nothing happened. It was their early morning routine.

It had been 1 year since she returned from asylum. It was hard to tell her mental condition got better or got worse. But they were happy with their life because both only wanted to stay in each other’s embrace.

"Good morning Felix. "
"Good morning Sofia."
" Can you remember what we gonna do today?, Sofia said happily.
" yeah of course. Today is the day we are going to your secret house. Your Red dragon mansion. I patiently waited for this day." , Felix said excitedly.
Every Sunday they spend their time together. But today was a very special day because Sofia made a secret house with her planning and architectural works. Felix was going there at the first time. This was situated in the middle of the forest. After returning from asylum she worked very hard to construct this new house.

After completing their morning routine they left to visit their new house.

" wow this was amazing.", Felix said when they just stepped down from the car.
" Hey if you are already this surprised after seeing the exterior view, you will surely faint after you stepped inside. So praise me after seeing everything.", Sofia said chuckling. 

House  exterior design was quite simple but architectural value was very high. Walls were painted with pure white  and  but most of the walls were made out of translucent glass. The interior design was also unique due to positions of furniture. It looked simple yet luxurious. Modern technology was  used to maximum. 

" You named this house as red dragon mansion but the whole house was designed by black and white. What's the reason? ", Felix asked confusingly.  The perfect architecture and design was obviously great but it was reasonable because Sofia's designing ability was always in next level. She was born with that talent. But  only confusing thing was the name of the mansion.

" you didn't see the featured thing in the house yet. Come with me."
Sofia's said and dragged Felix towards the master bed room. There was an attached huge bathroom with transparent glass which give a clear view of the whole bathroom when look from the bed. The walls of the room was white but was decorated with many black dragon arts. But there was a big red bird. It was a glorious red bird. Félix was astonished by the work. He had no words to say because he didn't know how to compliment this art. Only word released from Felix's mouth was " WOW" 

They both laid on the bed, cuddling each other, loving the every second they breath on each other’s embrace.
"Was this red bird, the reason of the name of the house?; I thought it was a bird but from another angle it looked like a dragon? Is it really a bird or a dragon?", Felix asked.
" Initially my intension was to draw black dragons only but this bird was a random and instant idea came to my mind. But it iis not just a random bird. It was a phoenix. Mysterious bird live in magic world. It was special because of it's unique birth method. Phoenix dying from burning of fire until become ash. From the ash remaining, the new phoenix was born. So it was known as the bird who birth from ashes. It's feathers was like fire just like in the picture. It's tears was also magical because it has a power to cure any wound. It was a loyal bird. Special right?"
They spend their special day happily. Cooking, watching Netflix and cuddling each other.
It was evening and they both was at the balcony watching the sunset.
" it is beautiful right? Shall we move to here?", Felix asked from Sofia.
But Sofia's eyes got darkened.
"NO"
"DON'T EVER COME TO THIS HOUSE WITHOUT ME. THIS IS MINE. WE WILL COME TO THIS HOUSE ONLY ON SUNDAYS. THAT IS THE FINAL DECISION."
Sofia sternly said with dominant voice. Of course Felix knew that was shadow. Shadow was always over possessive over her things. But this sudden outburst. He ignored this matter because sometimes Shadow was hardly understandable. But his instricts said this was something which should consider but still he ignored it. Suddenly again Sofia started to talk like nothing happen and after few minutes everything become normal and they left to their house after taking dinner.