10. final battle

Felix was about to leave to the cafe, Phoenix insisted to go with him so he took Phoenix with him. When Felix was driving his car, before they crossed the forest, suddenly a truck came towards them with full speed and hit their car. Although Felix had slight consciousness, Phoenix had lost consciousness due to sudden shock after the accident.  But when Felix tried to get out of the stumbled car, suddenly a dozen of people came out of the truck and took Felix and Phoenix with them.

Felix started to open his eyes. He was tied on to a chair. He quickly recognised the person in front of him. It was non other than Mr. Ferdinand. Then Felix tried to find Sofia but he didn't find her.
"WHERE IS SHE?", Felix shouted at him.
"Wait wait, we will bring her. First i had to prepare her.", the fat short man said.
Then a black dressed masked person entered in to the room. She was barely had consciousness. Her hands and legs were tied with huge chains.
"SOFIA!", Felix shouted but Sofia was drugged so she was not in her right mind. Although Felix shouted again and again, Sofia couldn't even rise up her head. Her kind and body was not under her control.
Felix stopped shouting when he heard Ferdinand started laugh loudly. Felix looked at him with a huge rage.
"Black spiders will come and save us. Then non of you can survive. Taking time to get you down was the worst decision they made.", Felix said with high confidence but it quickly dropped as the man who bought Sofia into the room removed his face mask. It was foxy. Felix was shocked.
"Why you?", Felix said in disappointment. The thing he felt was pure betrayal. Although it was not years they got to know each other, they really became so close like real brothers. Sofia trusted him very much.
"Oh don't get shocked. He is my new employ.", Ferdinand said with a smirk.
"I want to know the reason you did this. We treat you like our own brother.", Felix asked. He wanted to know the truth even knowing truth doesn't change anything.
"Brother?", he said with a bitter chuckle. "Even I was a brother to Sofia, she was never a sister in my eyes. I loved her from many years. But she didn't see my love. She fell in love with you and get married. Can you feel how i lived this long watching this drama? I want her myself. Even she treat me as brother, if she is with me it is enough. I don't like to see her with you. I love her.", foxy said with painful eyes.
"Why did you help him then? If you love Sofia that much, why you let others control her? After staying that much years why you decided to betray us now?", Felix again asked.
agreed to join to Mr. Ferdinand, his hesitation showed his inner self was guilty with his action. Foxy saw his madam's state 'how can I do this?', but he shrugged off his thoughts.
"Can't you see? This is the real face of the world. It is not only me who crave for power and money. Humans are like this. This world is own by bad people. Good people should go to heaven.", Mr. Ferdinand said and laugh maniacally. Then he aim the gun towards Felix and shot. 

     "AHHHHHHHH", Felix shouted in pain. The bullet hit on Felix's shoulder. With the hearing of the cry, Sofia opened her eyes with very high speed. The sharp and deadly eyes. That was SHADOW.
In the next second, Felix and Ferdinand heard another shout. "AHHHHHHH..."
It was foxy. Sofia hit fox’s throat with the chained hand. The blood started to ooze out with a single hit and on spot he died.
He didn't even had time to know how he died. Then before Ferdinand can react Shadow came with a blink and punched on his face. He was pushed several steps behind because of the powerful strike. Shadow was about to take steps, the chains which her legs was tied got stuck. Another man shot her on her shoulder. She screamed and tried again to break the chain. Taking the chance Ferdinand shot Felix. With agony, she broke the chain stuck door. Before milliseconds she was about to throw a punch on him, he again shot on her stomach. But shadow screamed in pain and throw a hard punch on Ferdinand's throat several times even after his death. He killed dozen of men who came to stop her with her chained hands. Her hands were drenched with blood. Shadow stopped punching when she heard a faint groan. The moment she looked, her heart beat stopped. She saw Felix was breathing heavily with gun shot wounds on his chest and on his shoulder. Shadow slip into Sofia. Sofia ran towards Felix and started to untie him but she her eyes were closing slowing. She tried to stay awake but she fell near Felix's foot. Sofia's tears never stopped flowing. Her and Felix's slow breathing was the only sound echoed in that huge room. After trying couple of times with so much pain, she removed the ties on his hands and legs. But it was too late. His breathing was already had been already stopped. Sofia screamed in agony. "FELIX!!!"
But,
'You said you will stay with me forever.'
'I believe in you. I know you will stay with me.'

She didn't had any energy left to hold up for more.
Police siren sound was heard when Sofia stopped holding herself and fell unconscious.

-end-