6. mystery revealed

Sofia felt a warmth so she slowly opened her eyes. She felt overwhelmed as she was craving for this feeling. She started to cry. Felix felt wet he slowly opened his eyes to see Sofia was crying. He patted her back and hugged tightly. They didn't speak but just feeling each others warmth. After Felix took Sofia to the house, she didn't open her eyes for two days. Felix was afraid but didn't trust anyone except himself. He lost his trust on doctors. He took care Sofia gently as a petal.
        After few days, he made Sofia as his personal secretary so she won't kill others and he can keep Sofia with him always. He can take care about her mental health by himself because he believed any disease can be cured by love. He always thought why didn't he think about this before, because if this was done before, any of his secretaries or any people won't die due to obsessive behaviour of Sofia. But all the things happened because of fate. They both accepted their fate. Felix stopped changing Sofia into a normal person. He started to love the way she was. She was not perfect but at least she can make him happy. So that was enough for their living. Felix informed about Mr Lawrence to his friends but he told them not to expose anything to anyone unless it was a serious matter and Felix specially told Nico who was a police officer to take care of everything if something happened to him. 

It was been one week from returning from the asylum.  One day, at morning Felix suddenly got up when water splashed on him.
"Did you come here to rest? You are sleeping here for about 10hours.", a voice was heard to Felix when he was trying to open his eyes. But his eyes opened widely when he understood what was going on.
He was tied on a chair. Mr Lawrence was sitting in front of him on a chair and Sofia was sitting on the floor. Her hands were cuffed and she was hanging her head low.
"Sofia... SOFIA? Are you okay?", Felix shouted but he got no response.
"Today i was so careful not to bring any camera with you. So today you have no chance of escape. So don't be impatient.", Mr Lawrence said but Felix's concentration was on Sofia who doesn't show any movement.
"Don't worry she is sleeping. But this is not your Sofia. This is my phoenix. My lab rat.", Mr Lawrence said while patting Sofia's head.
"What do you mean? This is indeed Sofia. I can identify her. SOFIA... SOFIA... SOFIA...",  Felix started to shout but Sofia didn't show any reaction
"Phoenix, go and bring the box from the corner of the room.", Mr Lawrence said. Sofia stand up and started to walk towards the corner of the room. Felix continued to shout but Sofia didn't show any reaction. She brought the box and after giving that box to Mr Lawrence, she sat on the floor beneath his foot.
"Good girl.", Mr Lawrence patted her. She moved her head, feeling the touch.
"What did you do to my Sofia?  YOU BASTARD", Felix started to struggle aggressively, moving the chair.
"Want to see how tamed she is? Let me show you.", Mr. Lawrence said and uncuffed her. Felix expected her to run but for his surprise, she didn't even care.
"Are you surprised? Let me tell her story. One of my junior was in charged on Sofia in the asylum. But normal medication was not effective on her so as i was the most experienced psychologist. I initially tried typical medical treatment methods but didn't give a proper result. Although Sofia and Shadow was merged, she showed difference from other DID patients. I am a psychologist as well as a scientist. So i wanted to explore more about her. Usually DID Patients continue to split into more personalities. So I swim into deep thoughts of Sofia and found out a hidden personality. It was phoenix. As she was found, that personality was different from her other personality. She was not totally built up one, so I helped to build that personality according to my will and tamed her. Taming her was one of my biggest achievements. She is literally a high artificial intelligent robot weapon. Her strength is same as shadow. She is aggressive yet empty and vulnerable. She is well tamed even to kill anyone with my single order.",  he explained the birth of Phoenix. Felix felt more hatred towards the doctor because he was manipulating his wife even without her consent.

"Love in between me and Sofia is so powerful. You won't be able to continue manipulating her until I live. And her other personalities are more independent. The moment they overtake phoenix and get the control, you will die on that moment ", Felix said angrily yet confidently.

"Do you think I didn't think about it? I'm a person who get ready to negative consequences also.", Mr. Lawrence said and showed a chocker on Sofia's neck. "I made her to wear it. It is a high technological necklace with GPS tracker and electrical shock provider.", he showed a remote." And this is the controller of her life. I can give her pain, make her faint or kill at any moment. So I don't have to consider about personality changes anymore. But for now, my presence is enough to shift info Phoenix. I just made this necklace for emergency situation.",  he said with victorious smile and pressed a button. Sofia started to scream holding her neck and within two seconds she lost her consciousness.
Felix shouted but it was all in vain.
"Don't worry. She just fainted. I wanted to ensure you about how it's work. Anyone can't remove it without this device. I specially made this for Sofia. My tigress. Talking about your love, don't worry. I will surely kill you but not yet. I have some plans to do.", Mr. Lawrence said. He injected a drug to Felix and Felix lost his consciousness. Mr. Lawrence locked Felix in a room secured with guards and left the place with unconscious Sofia.