Open sesame!

Well this is the day Cub said

She and Lex have spent about one two maybe five hours of planning for this

So that's probably enough preparation

Cub was pretty excited to figure out what was behind that door, so she could finally put her suspicions rest.

Your plan was to go at lunch break grab the keys off the janitor and open the door

This may or may not be a felony but it's not like it could be worse.
____________________________________________________

*Time skip*

It was now time, Lex made her move swiping the key's off the janitors keychain, surprisingly not getting caught after all the noise she made.

Cub made her was down the hall making her way to the door, letting Lex take the lead,

You know maybe we shouldn't do this Lex said...

Your the one we suggested we do this Cub said, Now this is just hypocritical.

True. Lex said, and with that, In a matter of seconds she unlocked the door

And Open sesame! Lex said as she swung the door open aggressively and with that Cub turned on the lights and looked inside.

And inside their was something crazy...

Something terrible...

It was..

A Broom closet...

__________________________________________________

A Broom closet?!! Lex said

This is what your all worked up about.?

WHAT NO, Cub said in response. Their must be something here It was hidden behind a metal door!

Lex: I knew it you were just being superstitious. NOW WERE BOTH GOING TO LOSE OUR JOBS!

Cub: WHAT THIS WAS YOUR IDEA!

Nevermind said Lex we shouldn't have come here.....! She said now sweating

WHAT NO Cub shouted, We've spent too much time preparing for this.

Listen Cub I didn't want to do this but you leave me no choice. Lex said as she pulled out a Walkie talkie.

We are currently in room one-17 please come and, detain someone as they broke into here.

WHAT.

WAS.

THAT.

Cub said, YOU ONLY HAD TO LEAVE NOT THROW ME UNDER THE BUS, She said shoving her against the wall.

WELL I DID WHAT I NEEDED TO DO, Lex shouted back now angry.

WELL I'M FINDING THIS THING NO MATTER WHAT! Cub said as she quickly started rummaging through the files on the desk sloppily.

OH NO YOU AREN'T. WE'RE LEAVING Lex screamed as grabbed Cub by her hair, and throwing her against the floor

Cub SUDDENLY KICKED LEX  SHOVING HER AGAINST THE SHELVES.

LISTEN TO ME YOU DON'T WANNA DO THIS, Lex said stopping for a second.

Cub shoved her against the table filled with papers, opining a....

FUCKING PORTAL! Cub screamed.

What IN HOGWARTS IS THIS SHIT,

Lex looked at her, with her eyes widened, and filled with anger she shoved Cub aggressively, smashing Cubs wrist as Cub shrieked in pain.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!? Cub said with tears in her eyes.

Oh my God I'm so sorry Cub I swear

Soon after the authorities busted through the door.

YOUR ALL INSANE, Cub said while eyeing the portal,

I'm SORRY JUST STEP AWAY FROM THAT! IT'S DANGEROUS!!

Cub looked at her and looked at the realm behind her, unknowing to where it lead to...

She got up and started running towards it, crossing her arms and falling backwards into the portal dramatically.

FUCK IT ,Lex shouted leaping through the portal,

If only they knew what was ahead of them...

__________________________________________________