Will 1

I hear the sound of those stupid birds and I know it's time to wake up and hear my sister obsess over her boyfriend. I knew Mike before I even knew her. I met Eleven when I was 12 years old. I met Mike when I was 6. Eleven is my step sister. I love her so much but why does she have to have Mike? I get up and eat something which I usually don't do for a reason I don't know. I grab a 10 dollar bill to get something for lunch even though I probably won't use it but it's good to have an option . It's 7:30 and I start heading to school even though school opens at 8:45 and classes start at 9:15. Whenever I get to school before it opens I just sit outside of school and think about my stupid massive crush on Mike. Dustin goes to school early sometimes and today is one of those days. "Hi dustin." I say with little enthusiasm because it is a day when I have none. It seems like Dustin is having a good day so I try to seem more alive. The doors get unlocked and we do the same thing but in the school. I remember I forgot to tell someone at home about going to school so I sent a message to El saying I'm at school. Mike arrives with his stupid perfect hair and face and EVERYTHING! I can't even explain how much I want to kiss him and how badly I don't want to hurt my sister. I don't even know how to breathe around him. I'm surprised I'm not dead. He must just think of me as his best friend, his girlfriend's step brother. He is just naturally perfect. He's been perfect since the day we met on the swings in kindergarten. My favourite thing is the swings. Dustin and Mike are talking about something that I'm not listening to, I'm just drooling over perfect Mike. El arrives and she runs up to Mike and kisses him and my heart drops to my toes and makes an excuse like I have to go to the bathroom and when I get into the stall I just break down into tears. How do people do it?