Remembering to Breath is Hard..

Y/n= Your name.
L/n: Last name.

As you sit on your bed, bored and wondering what to do, you get a notification on your phone. You sigh, sit up, and take your phone off of the night stand. You're extremely surprised to see an email saying that you won something. You laugh it off, thinking it's probably a scam, but you click on it anyway. Once you open it, you scroll through it until you find something interesting.. it's from a familiar email address. Matthew Fredrick was the email. Surprised to see the name, you're actually quite interested now.

Continuing to scroll through, you read, "Congratulations, Loyal Subject! You have won to get a full tour of the studio which was once known as syntec." You stop reading, beginning to believe it's fake again. You sigh and email them back. "Stop pretending to be Matthias. This isn't funny and getting people's hopes up for no reason is really low." You sent the email out and decide to open up YouTube, when you realize there is one notification you missed.

It's a project 863 video. They haven't posted in a while and you wonder what it's about. You eagerly tap on the video, and see that it's called "We're allowing a FAN to enter our STUDIO." It was a short 2 minute video, but that was enough proof for you to realize that the email was not fake. Your heart pounds with excitement as you open your email again. You see Matt had replied, "You haven't seen our latest video? You won, Y/n!"

You jump up with excitement and reply back, "Are you paying for my plane ticket?? And how long will I stay? What day am I coming out?" You squeal with excitement as you look down at your phone, waiting for a reply.