Finally!

You finally get the information and begin packing your things. Basic stuff, since your only staying for 2 days. As you pack, you check your phone periodically, excited for any reply or anything. You pack more and more until your suitcase is full, you zip it up, and place it next to your bed. You check to make sure you know when your leaving, and its tomorrow. You squeal with excitement as you stare at the words, "You'll be leaving tomorrow."

When tomorrow comes around, you excitingly spring out of bed and get dressed. You make sure to dress pretty perfectly, so you don't make a fool of yourself during the tour. You grab your suitcase and head for the door. You quickly shove everything in your car, and begin driving to the airport. As you arrive, you dash to the gate, hand them your ticket, and board the plane.

You can't think of anything else but the fact that you're going to the Real Spellbound studio. You try to put your mind on something else for a change, but you can't, your mind just always goes back to it. and before you even notice, your there! You make it to Santa Clarita. Now you're really excited. You grab your stuff, quickly board off of the plane, and go to a small little cafe near the airport.

You call an uber to take you to Spellbound, and decide to order some food while you wait. You order a coffee, and for a quick Lunch, you order a small sandwich. You munch on the sandwich and sip your coffee while you wait for your Uber. When you see it, you throw away the coffee cup and the rest of your sandwich. You get into the backseat of the Uber and tell them where you're going. "You work there?" The driver says while turning out of the cafe parking lot. You shake your head. "Sooo... They're just letting fans in?' You smile and show them the video, and tell him about the email. "Huh. You're a very lucky girl." The driver smiles and the rest of the majority of the ride is silent.

You finally have reached your destination, Spellbound studios. Nervous, but extremely excited, you hop out the Uber, thank the driver, grab your stuff, and stare at the big building units. You nervously wait outside, because Matt told you to, and sit on the curb. The waiting starts giving you anxiety and you start scrolling on your phone, almost forgetting your even at Spellbound. After about 20 minutes, something touches your back with a "Hey" added to it.

It startled you and you jump up and turn around see Matt laughing with the team behind him. "Matt, It's a fan. Calm your core and introduce her!" Says Sam, in a slightly rude tone. Matt slowly stops laughing and reaches out his hand to shake yours. You take it and shake hands with him. "You must be Y/n. I'm so glad you're here." He points to sam and woods. "You already know these guys." "i mean," Woods adds, "Does she really know us?" He continues as he holds out his hand and you both shake hands.

"I'm very excited to be here!" You say, and Matt smiles. "That's great!" He says. "Let's get you inside, so you can meet everyone, hm?"