She is back.

As you open the door, woods yells out, "Y/n, don't!" But it was too late. You opened the door and were very underwhelmed to find nothing. The second you take a step in, however, you are lunged at by something.. or maybe.. Someone? It's hard to tell. It doesn't have a face, maybe it's a mask, but it has no facial features. It's wearing all black and, IS black. It holds an injection gun, ready to stab it into your neck while it has you pinned on the ground.

You squint, ready to be stabbed by a large needle, when suddenly the weight of something on you is lifted. You open your eyes and realize that Woods had kicked it off of you. Sam ran to help you up, while woods stayed behind. "Go!" Woods yelled before letting the thing get up. Sam quickly replied in a rush, "What are we supposed to do??" She ends her sentence with coughing. The smoke was starting to get to her, and it was starting to get to you too.

"I don't know! Call the police or something! Just get out of here!!" By now, the thing had gotten up and lunged at woods while you and Sam ran downstairs. Bailey grabbed sam's shoulders and shook her. "Where's Matt?? Are you guys okay?" She quickly said. Tanner ran upstairs to help woods, and Kat followed to find Matt.

"I..." Sam tries to reply, before stumbling to the ground, gasping for air. "Sam??" Bailey says, following her to the floor. You can't do anything but watch. You can't move, you can't breath, you can't even think. The only occasional thought you have is Remember To Breath. Bailey looks at you and realizes you're staring, not moving, not breathing. She runs over to you and looks you in your eyes. "Y/n?? Are you in there?"

In an attempt to speak, you collapse into a wall. Bailey screams as you hit your head. "Oh my god!" Bailey starts panic, as if she wasn't before. "What do I do?? What do I do??" She starts pacing before you completely black out, still hearing small glimpses of your surroundings.

"Matt?" In the voice of Bailey.... A screamed, "No!" In the voice of Sam. "Not me, HER!" In the voice of woods, And in an odd voice, distorted and unsettling, it whispers "She is back."