Wonder what's going on..

As you take your first step into Blue base, You are greeted by Kat and bailey who all smile at you as you walk in. Kat gets up and brushes herself off. She gives a comforting smile and shakes your hand. "It's very nice to meet you Y/n, everyone is excited your here." "I know I am," a random voice adds, coming from the closet next to Bailey. Tanner pops out from both doors and almost trips onto bailey's desk.

The whole group laughs. "C'mon man. at least try to make a good impression." Matt says, still laughing a bit. "I am tryin' my best Matt.." Tanner says with a pouty voice. You laugh as you shake his hand.  Bailey gets up and kinda touches Tanner's shoulder, with a quiet "excuse me." Tanner looks at her, says "Oh," and quickly moves out of the way. Bailey smiles and waves at you, you bring out your hand to shake hers, and she looks at it. She gets the idea and quickly takes your hand to shake it.

"Well," Sam announces. "Is there.. anything specific you would like to see in blue base?" The first thing you think of is Mega Desk. "Can I see mega desk?" You ask. "I guess," Matt says, "But it's kind of a mess in there." "I don't really mind." You respond.

As you slowly make your way to Mega Desk, right before Matt opens the door, an extremely loud screeching is heard from upstairs. It goes off and on, kinda like a fire alarm. Matt looks at the team, and the team looks at you. You shrug and Matt scoots himself to try and look upstairs. "Are you guys okay up there??" Matt yells, assuming there's a fire. Bailey says in panic, "I don't think there's anyone up there right now, Matt." "What?" Matt replies. He slowly and cautiously step upstairs.

You and the team follow behind. As you get up farther, all you can see is fog, or smoke. You can't tell. It has a weird smell to it, and the rest of the team seem to notice the smell too. When you get fully up, you can't even see Matt. But you continue walking, very carefully. When you reach a door, the repeated screeching seemed to have gotten louder, so out of curiosity, you slowly open the door...