one

CHAPTER ONE: THE RETURN TO
MYSTIC FALLS.

CHAPTER ONE: THE RETURN TO MYSTIC FALLS

season two - the return

JOHN ENTERS THE KITCHEN OF HIS TEMPORARILY HOME THAT BEING THE GILBERT HOME. Home to Elena Gilbert, the doppelgänger. The man goes straight to the fridge and grabs a water bottle, closing the door, he finds Elena standing there. Jumping in fear, he places a hand on his chest to calm the beating of his human heart. Her appearance was unexpected, he hadn't heard her come into the kitchen at all.

It was safe to say that the man was still slightly frightened by every small thing, after all, it wasn't everyday you take out a whole lot of tomb vampires, burning them in the basement of your brother's office.

"You scared me." John tells whom he presumes that it was his daughter standing before him, and totally not a five-hundred year old vengeful vampire.

     "Sorry." was all the doppelgänger could mutter as they had a bit of a stare down.

"Is Jenna home?" John asked in caution, not knowing wether or not his biological daughter was upset about the whole 'I almost killed your boyfriend and his brother' situation — and well, the real Elena was.

"She had to meet the fire chief about the building." Katherine said as she walks around the counter that was in the middle of the kitchen. "She doesn't know the truth. They've covered it up." she tells Elena's father/uncle, the whole situation had taken her a bit of time to catch up on.

"Yeah I know. How's Jeremy?" the boy in question, Jeremy, had lost his not very young girlfriend, Anna, to the fire.

"Holed up in his room." was all the the vampire said as she heard footsteps walking towards the house, she had done everything she was asked to do, get invited into the house, now, she just wanted to do something else for fun.

With one last smirk, Katherine grabs a knife and cuts off John's fingers. Which included his precious ring on one of those fingers, she then pushes John against the sink, he looks horrified. He should've known that his niece— daughter, whatever she was, wouldn't be too nice to him after threatening the Salvatores lives.

"Katherine?!" John says in fear mixed with shock, he soon to look around, looking for anyone who might be able to help him, but there was no one.

"Hello John.." Katherine says as her vampiric face appears at the sight and smell of his blood. "Goodbye John." she smirked before she stabs the same knife into him, twisting it as they hear the front door opening.