two

CHAPTER TWO: NO COMMENT.

season two - masquerade!

         IF YOU WERE TO HAVE TOLD ATHENA A MONTH AGO THAT SHE WOULD BE running around the town of Mystic Falls, alongside the Salvatore's— Damon, she would've laughed in your face. It had been almost around three weeks that she'd arrived into town, and she had already taught a baby vampire, gotten into a fist-fight with Katherine, went to Duke University, helped Damon with a tactic that didn't work in resolving the man's issues with Mason, watched Damon and Stefan get poisoned with vervain, rescued them, and helped Damon kill Mason which led to a pissed off Katherine.

The list would've gone on and on if she hadn't stopped the fighting between Katherine and Damon multiple times. They were like little kids running around trying to make each other miserable. These days they made Athena and Stefan look like the sane ones.

Athena walked into the living room of the Salvatore house— she'd been staying there ever since her fight with Katherine, Damon wanted to keep a closer eye on the faux redhead, try an protect her or whatever. The woman didn't mind, it made her feel as if she were back with Niklaus.

The green-eyed lady walked towards the couch and took a seat besides Caroline, who seemed shaken up. The two knew each other from the night of the carnival, Damon had tried to kill Caroline which led to Athena snapping his neck.

The raven-head man walks over to the two women and gives them both a glass of bagged blood. Athena much preferred to have fresh blood, but beggars can't be choosers, so, she took it gratefully.

"I'm still shaking." Caroline spoke with fear, the girl had just had her first encounter with Katherine, the older woman reached forward and took the newbie vampire's hand in hers.

Athena watches as the blonde takes a sip of her blood before setting it down when Stefan arrives. The young Salvatore looked curiously at the Forbes, something was up, she didn't just randomly show up here unless it was important. Everyone chose to willingly stay away from Damon.

"What happened?" Stefan immediately asked making his older brother roll his eyes at having to explain.

"Go ahead, tell him." Damon tells Caroline before turning to face Stefan with a sarcastic smirk. "You're gonna love this." he says before he goes to take a sip of his everyday bourbon, Athena wondered what human Damon would be like in today's world.

Would he die from alcohol poisoning?

"I saw Katherine today." at that, the younger brother face drops and he steps forward.