chapter 8

I don't know why but my heart was racing while we were walking towards the court. I could feel everyone looking at us pero I didn't mind them na lang. Bahala na nga sila roon.

"What is it that you want to talk about?" he finally asked the moment we reached the court. I just stared at him. Hell, hindi ko alam kung saan ako magsisimula. My heart was racing and raging. I was trying so hard not to vent out kasi ayokong gumawa ng scene, but I don't know.

I sighed and inhaled hard. Tinitigan ko siya sa mata. "May gusto akong itanong..." panimula ko sa kanya.

"And what is it, hmm?" tanong niya naman.

I stared at him again, still do not know how to start. Fuck.

"Gab..." I took in a deep breath, even closed my eyes for a bit just to relax myself. "Why did you really broke up with me?" I finally asked. I saw how his forehead creased.

"Seriously? Nandito na naman tayo? I already told you right? We don't fit...we're not meant to be..."

"Is that really it? Iyon ba talaga?" I could feel my heart beating so hard that it almost went out of my chest already. Nakatingin lang ako sa kanya. I can't believe how he was able to say that right through my eyes. There was really something... may something iyon, sure ako. At hindi ko lang maintindihan kung bakit ngayon ko lang iyon napansin. I should have noticed this way back!

He let out an exhausted sigh. "Resche, ano ba, iyon na nga iyon. We don't fit. You're too much."

"Yes, but other than that?!"

I saw how his eyes widened when my voice raised. I was panting already. My throat was dry as fuck. He was caught off guard. It was obvious. There was a deafening silence. He couldn't even look at me already.

I gasped and shook my head unbelievably. I cannot believe him. I cannot believe that we are even talking about this! Fuck. He can't be serious!

I felt like my heart was being burned. Hindi ko maintindihan pero naiiyak ako. It wasn't even because I was in pain or I was hurt, it's because I was angry. I was so freaking angry that I wanted to cry. My hands were shaking. Every second that passed that I was seeing his face, I was becoming angrier. I gritted my teeth. Tiningala niya ako. Nagpang-abot ang mga tinign namin. I felt like my whole body was raging the moment our eyes met.

I gritted my teeth and clenched my fist. It felt like anger just overpowered me that moment. Sa sobrang galit ko sa kanya hinampas ko siya sa dibdib.

"The fuck! Ano ba?!"

"Tang ina ka! I hate you!"

"What the hell! Ano ba, Resche!"

"You're a bullshit! A fucking bullshit, Gab!"

"Tama na! You're making a scene!"

I was still hitting him as hard as I could while he was trying his best para salagin ang mga hampas ko. I heard some gasps and murmurs around us. I bet everyone was looking at us already pero I don't care na rin talaga. Bwisit siya! He's a jerk! Damn it! Bwisit siya!

"You're a shallow ass, Gab! You really didn't love me, did you?! You just want to get into my pants! And when you couldn't, you just dropped me like a hot potato in front of everybody! You didn't even have the decency to do it in private! And now what?! You are telling everybody na you broke up with me because I didn't give you what you want! Pinagpi-piyestahan na pala ako nang hindi ko alam! My god! Sana una pa lang sinabi mong FUBU ang hanap mo! You jerk!"

I hit him again while he kept on throwing curses at me. Wala na akong pakialam kung gumagawa kami ng eksena rito. I'd be drown by this fucking feelings if I don't get this out. Parang sasabog ang dibdib ko sa sobrang galit ngayon so might as well ilabas ko na lang ito. He's a fucking jerk! He's a total jerk!

"What the heck are you doing with my boyfriend!"

The murmurs went louder because of that voice. Napatigil din ako sa paghampas kay Gab. His furious girlfriend went in between us and pushed me away. I heard a long 'oohh' from the people around us nang muntik na akong matumba. Buti na lang I was able to recover agad. I immediately glared at her.

"Huwag kang mangialam dito!" sigaw ko sa kanya.

Napasinghap siya roon at tila hindi makapaniwala sa sinabi ko. I kept my gaze away from her. I was looking at Gab angrily again.

"You know what, Gab? Mabuti na rin siguro iyong ganoon, no? At least I didn't give myself to a selfish asshole like you!" Marahas kong nilingon ang girlfriend niya. She was looking at me intensely, too. I raised a brow on her. "Ingat ka, baka the next day ikaw naman ang pagpiyestahan ng mga kaibigan aat ng buong school kasi may ipinagkakalat siya."

I saw how her fist clenched because of what I said. I didn't give in on her, in fact, I even smirked at her. That's when I saw her lashed out in anger. Sa sobrang galit niya ay mabilis niya akong sinugod at tinulak. I wasn't prepared with her move so muntik na akong matumba.

"Ikaw, ang manang mo! No wonder he dumped you!" she shouted. I shook my head at her.

"So? At least I'm not a whore!" I shouted back, which obviously shocked her. Nagsinghapan ang mga tao sa paligid. I heard someone calling for our teachers already habang iyong iba naman ay nagbubulong-bulungan pa rin doon.

"You bitch!" I wasn't able to get ready for her attack causing me almost to fall kung hindi lang ako magaling sa balance.

"What the hell?!" I shouted and tried to push her away. Napasobra din yata ang pagtulak ko kaya napaupo siya.

She immediately cried and my asshole of an ex went to her to console her.

"What the hell, Resche!"

At ako pa talaga ang at fault! Iyong girlfriend niya ang nanugod pero ako ang may kasalanan! Fuck him talaga! Nakakabuwisit siya! Oh my gosh!

I rolled my eyes on him while his girlfriend was whining like a freaking baby kahit na hindi naman siya napaano. Gosh.

"Baby, it hurts so much..." she even cried. Gab groaned and then stood up. He was giving me that deadly stare as if he could scare me.

"What the hell is your problem, huh?!" he shouted. I gasped in disbelief.

"She pushed me first!" I leveled his eyes' intensity. I saw his hands formed into a fist.

"Still! You have no right to do that!"

"And you have no right to hurt me, asshole! Who do you think you are, huh?! You are just some varsity player who has to feed his ego! That's why you dated me di ba? Kasi I was the one with the position! And it was a plus points sa image mo, and noong wala na akong use sa iyo, ganoon na lang din ang pagtapon mo sa akin at ang pagkalat mo ng kung ano-ano sa akin! You're a brat and you cannot stand on your ground kasi you're always with people to lift you up! Gosh nakakadiri ka! You're a loser!"

I saw how he became so angry because of what I said. I kept my fierce face as I looked at him intensely. I didn't care about what our classmates would say. I was panting, too, as I was looking him in the eyes. I gritted my teeth and I was clenching both my fists.

"You bitch!" he shouted and was about to slap me when a hand stopped his hand from reaching my cheeks.

"What? You're gonna hit a girl? Tang ina ang babaw mo, pre," I heard a baritone and cold voice that made me turn to my left side kung saan nanggaling din iyong voice. My mouth parted in shock and my eyes grew wide when I saw kung sino iyong pumigil kay Gab.

What the hell?!