9- The roaring 20's

"Seriously Stefan, you've come back to my life for a month and you've drained all my blood supply, have some respect" , I saw how the blood ran from the bottom of Stefan's mouth still dripping with fresh blood . They veins around my eyes started to appear more and the hungrier I began to get , "Come on sister you know my "date" would love to give us a drink" .
Today he was introducing me to the girl he liked and her brother , they were related to Elijah . I assume it's the siblings he never wanted to speak of but spoke very little of. I haven't seen him in quite some time , maybe he will make an appearance. Stefan brought a pretty girl as his dinner date which meant , she wasn't even going inside . "Sister if you please", he said as he moved her hair back, "certainly", I quickly placed my teeth into her neck . The taste of blood was magnificent, Stefan and I were quite the same with blood , craving more as we ate. "That's right sister just finish her", I felt my eyes turn blood shock red , and I did something I thought I'd never do . I took my teeth out and muttered a spell under my breath that drained her blood and I was able to make go into my mouth. "Dark magic ? Impressive , now let's go inside", Stefan always takes care of the body & he returns as swiftly as ever .
"Shall we ?" "We shall brother", as we made our way into the joint all you see is how many people were there . I let out a deep breath,I felt anxious. "hey have some faith sis, you're gonna meet some of my friends tonight, just be nice to Rebekah please", I simply just nodded , he described her as beautiful, a bombshell if you must , and also very self aware.
"Don't worry Stefan , I won't scare her off , she's an original she might kill me" "I would never let that happen ". Stefan bought me a drink of course , a bourbon , one of his favorites that he recently got me hooked on with a little bit of human blood ."Careful Mr Salvatore", a girl said approaching us, "you're still wearing your date" , "Yn this is Rebekah, Rebekah this is my sister", she held her arms out pulling me in for a hug, "Stefan has told me much about you now please join my brother and I we already prepared a table". The stories Elijah once told me of his family were ones he could barely tell, Rebekah was one important factor in his though , he cared very deeply for her.
We arrived at their table where a certain vampire had been sitting at . "Stefan my pal please sit, along with your guest" , he said while looking at me up n down. I obviously sat next to my brother , when the blonde male snapped for his drinks, "Klaus, this is my sister , Yn , she's knows Elijah but I thought I would introduce her". "It's nice to meet the rest of the mikaelson's , Stefan has told me much about you klaus", a smile arose on the vampires face. "All good things I hope", Klaus had said , I heard the stories of the original hybrid , that klaus was not to be messed with . He scared everyone , that he had no heart , he only sought revenge .
"I'm glad Stefan brought you today Yn, it's glad to have another lady around, your brother nor mine won't let me be alone", Rebekah had said, "I don't like letting beautiful people out of my sight", Stefan replied . Klaus had let out a chuckle as he noticed me rolling my eyes . "Please brother that had to be the worst line you've ever used" "it was quite sincere to me , now how about if I steal your brother while you and Nik finish our drinks". Stefan left fast to dance with the blonde headed girl , they were quite a beautiful pair . I noticed Klaus hadn't kept his eyes off me the entire time , "well then" I said as I took a sip of my champagne, "it's just us" .

-- klaus pov

Her smile was quite radiant nor have I seen a lady who could be a bit stubborn but knows where she stands before . Suddenly Rebekah and I haven't been at our table for more than 20 minutes together and she already leaves with the girl's brother to dance ."It's just us", she said , as she turned to face me , she did spark an interest in me , she was quite beautiful , especially when the light hit her golden dress , she was radiant. "You have a little bit of your brother's date right there love", I pointed out as I wiped the blood off her cheek, "well that's embarrassing", she said blushing . I went in closer to her and she didn't seem scared of me quite one bit .
"Tell me love where has Stefan been hiding you?" "I just found out he was alive, I've been alone for quite a while now". She scanned the room watching what everyone else was doing as I just smiled at her. "Doesn't the Klaus Mikaelson have ladies to attend to?" , she questioned , was she playing hard to get or not ? Elijah had spoke of a vampire he had once turned because of the hands of Katerina Petrova , I assume it is her . "Doesn't a lady like yourself have men lining up to buy her drinks" , she then laughed, "touché, well then", she said beginning to stand up and work her way in front of the table, smirking at me. "How about a drink and a dance then?" "ARENT I meant to ask you Ms Salvatore" "you werent fast enough Mikaelson" , as I got up from the table I handed her a drink off of a waiter's plate as they were passing through .
"Allow me to be your dance partner tonight love", I said while holding my hand out for her to grab. She gave me her hand and I escorted her to the floor , and she left the half empty glass of champagne on the table .

~~ Yn pov

He was flirting with me , I knew it but he wasn't like his stories . Klaus was kind to me . Always .
He pulled me in and spun me for a dance pulling me closer to his chest . " You can possibly fall in love with me after one dance miss salvatore", I just chuckled at his remark , "don't flatter yourself Klaus, I'm not my brother I do not fall instantly for a man" . He placed my arms around his neck and just holding me tightly , beginning to whisper in my ear, "trust me love I'm very persuasive... I'm the original hybrid I get what I want".
"I'm the original heretic, Nik, I very much can place you in a trance thinking you can have me when you can't" , " you'll be in love with me , just wait I'll prove it to you" "so assertive, you could possibly fall for me first", he held me closer to where our faces were directly close to one another's lips . "Don't worry love we have centuries" he said with a grin on his face . "You just met me klaus", "I also like women who are hard to get", I let out a soft laugh .
"If you like a chase", I said unwrapping my arms that were around his neck , "come chase me", I said vamp speeding off" "remarkable" he said.