35

Klaus pov

"How dare you", Rebekah stormed in along with Hayley, "why Rebekah I'm certainly busy". I brought one of Marcel's day walkers to tell me his every move as I compelled him to work for me before Marcel filled him with vervain. "Wait downstairs" Rebekah commanded, the boy did so, "do you care she was crying, does it make you feel bad Nik?" "Rebekah , Yn and I are both adults, we grieve differently" I scoffed .
"I've may known Yn for a shorter time than all of you but Klaus no matter what horrible thing you've done she's protected your name" Hayley said as both girls crossed their arms. "Girls I'm busy dealing with our witch problem leave" both girls left the room and Rebekah broke several antiques. I broke my own heart don't they understand...

~~~
Yn Pov - smut ⚠️

Elijah had made his way to my couch with both of our drinks I prepared. "Elijah?" He turned to me as I sat next to him, "yes?" "Did you mean what you told me the other night?". I took a sip of my drink , "you've never lied to me before but I don't know if you meant it". I needed to know everything. I have to know why he never told me. "I always mean every word I say to you but-" I removed the glass of scotch in his hand as it appeared to be shaky . I placed it down on the table and he grabbed my hand placing a soft kiss on it.
Elijah was being true and genuine more than he is. "Stay please" I placed my head on his shoulders, "of course I'll stay" we both looked at each other. When I first met Elijah I'll admit I had feelings but they went away after a while . "I don't wanna be alone tonight" "I won't leave you alone" he wrapped his arm around me , "I'll take care of you"
"Thank you Elijah .. for everything" .I've told him thank you for saving my life before but never for always being here for me when everyone left and lost hope.
We had both gotten up from the couch and he decided to sleep in the guest room. Nik would be mad if he didn't return I thought to myself. Even if I didn't want to be alone, I couldn't tear them apart. "You don't have to spend the night if you don't want to Elijah" "I'd rather make sure you're okay" he said to me. "I would ask if klaus would be mad but he wanted this" "I told you once upon a time Yn you were worth saving. I'd do it all over again" I smiled at my sire. "You've always cared even when I did reckless things" "you are one person I'd wait for" , he began to come closer to me. Standing only a couple inches apart.
"Elijah.." "I mean it Yn, even if you leave" , he just kept his eyes locked on me . "I promise I'll never hurt you" , he began to rest his hand on my cheek, light caressing it, "Elijah shutup" . I slammed my lips onto his, I began to forget everything about to do once I did. I backed up instantly, "we should go to sleep" I said as I began to walk away, Elijah quickly grabbed my arm and spun me around.

~~~
Elijah pov

Yn kissed me. I don't know if it's because she's sad or not but she did. "We should go to sleep" she announced but as soon she was beginning to walk away I pulled her in closer to me. We locked eyes for a moment and I kissed her . I had let go of the kiss , "why did you do that?" She asked me,
"I took the opportunity" . Rebekah had always told me to take the opportunity when one opens up for you. "Elijah..." "listen to me" I moved her hair behind her ears, "after we're done with Marcel and the witches we can do whatever we want". She let out a smile.
"If you wish to leave New Orleans we can , whether it's together or not" "Europe I want to go to Europe" she declared to me. "Europe it is" she began to place her hand on my cheek and I never took my eyes off her. We both began to kiss each other again. This time it being more passionate.
She jumped on me, wrapping her legs around me and I place one arm around her thigh holding onto her. I sped us both towards a wall. We both stopped kissing one another, she began to take my tie and shirt off. I began to take her shirt off revealing her breasts in a fully laced black strapless. "What's wrong Elijah?" "Nothing" , I moved us from the wall clearing an entire table off and laying her flat on it.
I full placed myself on top of her continuing to kiss her and unclipping her bra at the same time.

~~~
Yn pov

Elijah and I were having sex. OH. MY. GOD. He was kissing down my body and took my underwear off kissing me down there as well. He smiled up at me. "Elijah" I moaned , he spreaded my legs and began to eat me out. I felt my back arching and he pushed it down with the other. I felt his tongue in me, I felt myself trying to control my breath. I began to run my hands through his hair as it seemed that was the only thing I was capable to do.
He began to work his way up , grabbing onto one of my breasts with one hand and kiss me. Without a warning he shoved his fingers in me at once. "Stop holding back Yn, be a good girl" he said as he looked at me, he kept pushing his fingers in and out of me. "Elijahh" I let out a cry as he inserted another finger making it three. He grabbed me from the table and still kept his finger rushing in and out of me and took us to my bed . He then took it out of me , going to go get his tie and quickly came back , "give me your hands". I obeyed what he said and he placed them over my head .
Elijah revealed his abs as he began to unbuckle his pants, sliding them down to reveal his dick. He kissed me once more then slammed himself into me. I let out a loud moan, "I love it when you moan " he said to me. Elijah loved to know he was dominant. I could tell, he began to open the drawer next to my dresser, looking for something, "3rd drawer" I moaned , he grabbed one of the longest vibrators . He took himself out of me putting the highest setting on.
"Tell me Yn, how do you like being rough fucked" , words couldn't form from my mouth, I just let out moans. "What was that?" He began to kiss my neck , just leaving the vibrator in me. " Elijahhh" "hmm" , he muttered, "I love it" , he took the vibrator out of me and he grabbed me placing me in front of my mirror. He began to untie my hands grabbing one of them and guiding it down my pussy. "Touch yourself" "what?" I questioned, he began kissing the back of my neck.
"You heard me, I said touch yourself and look directly at the mirror" . He shoved two of my fingers into my pussy, in and out, "like that Yn, this is your punishment" "for what" i moaned. "For trying to stay quiet earlier, now do it until I say not to anymore" , he kept kissing my neck and grabbing my breasts. "You're gorgeous, you can stop" , he bent me over and began to fuck me doggy style. In all my life , even with klaus , I had never done this.
I felt everything. "Say my name" he said as he pushed himself in me, "Elijah" "what do you want Yn"
"fuck me like a slut"