36

Klaus pov

The morning after

I had gone to Elijah's room to discuss the plan to take care of Marcel but he was nowhere to be found. His entire room was left neatly as if he wasnt here. I stormed down the hallway to Rebekah's room where her and Hayley were in . I shook them awake . "NIK WHAT THE HELL" "pregnant werewolf here I need sleep" I rolled my eyes at both girls .
"Where Elijah?" I asked. They both looked at one another. "Where's our brother Rebekah", "he's with Yn, after you basically ripped out her heart" she seethed. "Ahh so my brother was waiting to be the knight in shining armor". I grew jealous of them both being near one another in the way I proposed it to be.
"Do you have no remorse after what you did to her? THATS MY BEST FRIEND NIKLAUS! Elijah called me saying she bursted into tears" . I didn't want to show my true feelings , I wasn't one too. Especially when it came to Yn. "She wanted to turn it off Nik, her humanity is the only thing she has left. We've both seen what harm she can cause without it" . Rebekah is right , Yn has nothing to lose. She came to New Orleans to get away from the drama and pain she was going through.
"You told her to be with Elijah .. when she wanted you" Hayley chimed in, "I know Hayley". "I've never seen her without her humanity but I've heard the stories, if my friend turns it off I blame you" she hissed at me. I looked at both girls and I saw Rebekah's anger fuming. She smiles turns them throws something at me and I duck. "Missed me sister , Yn needs good in her life"
"This doesn't do good now if you excuse us we will fetch Elijah".

~~~
Yn pov

Half of last night felt surreal. I felt Elijah playing with my hair and slowly placing his hand on my back. I turned over and looked at him,
"are you watching me sleep?" I said smiling at him. He pushed my hair behind my ear , "possibly... a little" . Elijah grabbed my hand and placed a soft kiss on it. He then placed my hand around his neck.
"Elijah, after everything he's done" I let a deep breath out, "why do you stay?"'. He smiled at me, "He's my brother, I care for you, but you are family as well" "you're family too Elijah, always and forever" . He grabbed onto my face and kissed. "You know I think all the Mikaelson brother's had a crush on you at one point", he chuckled, "even Finn".
I rolled my eyes at what he said, "I expect it from Kol but Finn?" . I let out a laugh and he kissed me on the forehead. "BLOODY HELL" , Rebekah appeared at door, I immediately pulled the blankets over my head, "ITS TOO EARLY FOR THIS". I peaked over the blankets, "ELIJAHS JUST MY FRIEND" Hayley said mocking me, Elijah started laughing. "You could've knocked you know" I said as Elijah gave me a jacket to slip on under the blankets.
"We did, 5 times, Hayley isn't even supposed to be in the quarter" Rebekah yelled at me. "Pregnant werewolf remember? Sophie said she needs Davina ASAP" Hayley said to me and Elijah. Hayley and Rebekah closed their eyes as I grabbed my pants to slip them on. I don't know why they're being weird , we've changed in the same room before. I wasn't ass naked . "Why are you both here Rebekah?" , Elijah said as he put on his clothes, "I'll tell you when you both finish getting dressed" . I rolled my eyes. "There" , they both turned around, "we miss Yn and Klaus wants you" . Day ruined already.
"I miss you both too , although it's just been 24 hours, I can find Davina" "we will help you" , Elijah said as he examined the room, as Hayley and Rebekah nodded. "It was always us remember?" Hayley said to me. Hayley and I were party animals . That's how I met her . "I can distract marcel " Rebekah said , "I can buy you time". "Bekah, I can just do a spell, it will take time though" , she began to walk closer to me,
"Is it going to hurt you?" I stayed silent. "Possibly" , Elijah and Hayley both stared, "Yn I will not let you hurt yourself" the noble Mikaelson warned.
All 3 of them stood directly in front of me. I just sighed, "look I just need to channel something for more power, I can't exactly siphon on myself some more", I said hesitantly. Rebekah's eyes started to tear up, "WILL IT KILL YOU?"THE SPELL AND DONT LIE"'she yelled at me. I shook my head, "never done this spell, hard to tell" , Hayley began to death stare at Elijah. "You're her new whatever, TELL HER SOMETHING" she howled. "Channel me" Rebekah and I looked at one another,
"You'd let me channel you?" "Are you both insane" Rebekah replied.
"Excuse me ladies but I need a few words with Niklaus" Elijah sped off. "They're gonna kill each other" "Elijah will end up daggered" "best we go". We grabbed Hayley's arms and sped off.

Klaus pov

I was waiting for my sister and Hayley to return with my brother. I suddenly heard a swoosh come in behind me. Elijah was standing by the door. "I see you're back" "yes and I suppose you know where I was at" "ahh with the beautiful Yn who YOUVE been in love with". He began to touch my paint brushes , "Niklaus, are you jealous? Because I can't help but wonder why you would hurt her the way you did".
I stayed silent for a moment. "I'D DO ANYTHING FOR HER ELIJAH, IT WAS FOR HER OWN GOOD PLUS DOES IT MATTER IF YOU ALREADY SPENT THE NIGHT" I yelled at him. Walking closer to him , Elijah just showed a disappointing look, "she's gone", my breaths became heavier. He shook his head at me, "she's not the the same Niklaus,she's heartbroken, she wants to turn it off , after the witches we will both leave". That filled me with rage.
"The noble Elijah , of course you ran to the rescue brother. You waited for the right moment. I approached you about your feelings in mystic falls and memory serves correct I've always known" I growled. She's mine. Everyone knows it. I don't care what I said about her being with him. "You stopped wanting to love her", I sped towards him , choking him and leaning him over the balcony, "HOW DARE YOU".
~~~~
Yn Pov

"Where are they both" , me and Rebekah listened closely, "upstairs in his art room". Rebekah turned to me, "go help Elijah I'll make sure Hayley doesn't get hurt in the middle of the fight" . I sped upstairs and had listened in, "ALL IVE EVER WANTED TO DO IS HELP HER" Elijah yelled at Klaus . I peaked over and seen he'd thrown him across the room. Klaus grabbed a dagger, placing
it near Elijah's heart, "I'm a hybrid Elijah don't provoke a fight you can not win". I quickly entered the room staring at the brothers, "allow me then" I raised my hand, "MOTUS INVIDIA" .
Elijah stood up and klaus stood on the other side of the room. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU BOTH", Klaus tried running at Elijah again. Elijah pushed his arm into klaus' heart, "ELIJAH STOP IT" I yelled loudly at him, "stay out of this Yn" he announced. Rebekah suddenly entered the room without Hayley which meant she was downstairs. "WHAT ARE YOU BOTH TRYING TO DO WE ARE FAMILY" she yelled to her brothers, "sorry but let us men handle it" klaus said, I threw the dagger out of the room hoping Hayley will catch it.
Klaus grabbed onto Elijah choking him and leaning him against the rails. "Yn" rebekah whispered, " go" , I felt my veins forming around my eyes. "Yn" Hayley yelled, "I SAID STOP IT" I grabbed onto Klaus and Elijah throwing both brothers down the stairs. I immediately jumped down. They both looked at me. Klaus walked towards me. "The admirable Yn, standing up for her sire, seems like my decision was right" I grew angry. "SHUTUP YOU DO NOT GET TO SAY THAT".
I tried punching Klaus as he walked towards me but he blocked it. "YOU CHOSE FOR ME" I punched him in the chest, "TOLD ME YOU LOVED ME THEN PUSHED ME AWAY" . He grabbed onto one of my fists but I punched him with the other , he didn't fight back. "ALL IVE WANTED FOR YOU IS TO CARE, LOVE ME THE WAY I LOVED YOU, BUT YOU BROKE MY HEART MULTIPLE TIMES", I said slapping him across the face. "NIK, YN STOP IT" Rebekah yelled to the both of us.
"Elijah has always been there for me when I needed you the most" I pushed him, "I hate you" I kept pushing him and hitting him in the chest. "FIGHT BACK" I slapped him, "YN, NIKLAUS" Elijah yelled as he walked toward us both. He ran towards me and pushed me against the wall.
~~~
Klaus pov

I pushed Yn against the wall placing both hands around her."IM NOT GOING TO FIGHT YOU YN" , I yelled at her with tears in my eyes. This hurt me the most. "I hate myself for every loving you" she spat at me, "By the way the sex was amazing". He slept with the girl I loved. "Oh no" I heard Elijah say. "I've never seen her like this" Hayley said, "that's because she held it in, she doesn't like being vulnerable" my sister replied. I saw the tears in her eyes. "Who knows what she'll do" my brother, the traitor let out. I was angry at him, hurt by her , even though I know she was hurting more than me.
"You always come back Yn and when Elijah is DONE with you , you'll come back to me" . She slapped me once more as I backed away. "You said be with Elijah, you gave up on us". I heard her heart beat racing. She began to walk away from me, "I feel sorry for you" she yelled, I sped in front of her. "DONT TURN YOUR BACK ON ME" I growled,
"I SHOULDVE TURNED MY BACK ON YOU AGES AGO" she let out crying. "FUCK YOU NIK FUCK YOU". She walked away pausing at Elijah, "I'll see you later , bye girls" she ran off.
I felt my tears run down my face. I lost her for good. "Look at what all three of you have done" Rebekah said as she let out tears, "Don't go near her Niklaus" Elijah said as he started waking out. Rebekah and Hayley went to their rooms. I tossed the table we had across the room. No one could replace her. Not ever. She's the only girl I've ever wanted.