55

(Yn pov)

       Tristan was waiting for me, he called me multiple times, as we made our way to him. Everything Tristan and the Strix has done to me scared me. 

   "Yn are you okay?', Elijah asked, "im fine let's just get this over with". I held onto Klaus' hand as we made our way to where Tristan was sending me. "Password", a vampire said standing by the door, Elijah let out a laugh. "Do you know who this is?", I told him, "Yes but password" . 

    "Love, he just sent you an address" "Are ruinae". He opened the doors for us. I looked at both brothers and they followed after me. The entire Strix fan club appeared. "I was wondering where you were YN, but I meant alone, not with your body guards", I heard Tristan say and he came forward.

"Seeing as you all are here it is good that me and Elijah came" , Klaus said. "What do you want Tristan", I told him. I pulled Klaus closer and they all circled between Elijah and us. "Word spread quick so we came to help, we just want to make sure our sire doesnt die and also what problems arose with our sister".

   "Im not your sister for the last time. Elijah turned me that's it", I yelled. I listened in and heard his heart beat faster, I nudged at Elijah to listen in. "Your heart is beating louder Tristan", Elijah announced, "say what's actually going on". 

(Klaus pov)

    These strix members are planning something else. "Remember Tristan, no original likes to be crazy, and im just as crazy as them", Yn said looking at me. Tristan's heart beat louder and eyes began to wander. HE kept them fixated onto Yn.

   I grabbed onto Yn's hand and kiss it, "and I dont like to share my girlfriend". She smiled back at me. "Love dont embarrass me but you are quite right so can we just cut to the chase". Elijah stepped in front of us, "we can make arrangements to kill you all ", he announced, "but remember Yn and Klaus have quite the temper". 

   "You'd have to kill me first then Elijah" . "Elijah may I insist something , I think Yn would love to make mess of things, we should let her do the honors".I let go of YN's hand and Elijah grabbed ahead of hers, "Yn would you like to since he doesnt want to talk". I saw her devil like grin rise. "I'd love too". They all took more steps forward as I went behind her. "Now mates dont think she'll take is easy on you, the ripper has enough room to take on all of you". 

    "Id like to mention before you rush head long to Tristan's aid and almost certain death from the original heretic witch, as your sire, Id like to employ all of you to add just a little bit of common sense". Elijah did know how to make sure his line stood in place.  "We're ancient vampires Elijah",  Aya announced , "We're almost as strong as you". "You all maybe successful at doing this but at what price? Most of you will die at Yn's hand but for what? To avenge Tristan, a fool?" . 

   "Let me add something brother, One who hurt who he called your sister , now ask Tristan what he did to her in Rome, in SPITE of jealousy" , I walked towards Tristan. "This man may call you his family but he doesnt care for anyone but himself".