3

3 week has passed she still unconscious

"Today Mashiho himself went there without being accompanied by his assistant and also his friend, while staring at Mayumi's face who was still unconscious.

"You have the same face like your father Takashi Mayumi.."he see her and suddenly fell asleep while holding Mayumi's hand without he realized it.

Next morning

Haruto and yoshi went to the hospital to visit Mayumi but how surprised they see their leader sleeping next to Mayumi while holding hands.

"Shh"yoshi ask Haruto to slowdown voice."I guess he love that girl without him realize"Haruto said while grinning.

Suddenly he wake up and see his two friends see him with funny face."*groan*eh what so funny?"he stared his two friends."uh nothing mashiho-san"they bow and still can't control their face.

He see her face and realized his hand and her hand together.

"*Scoff*uh what you guys doing here?"he ask them and release his hand."Just wanted to visit her but didn't think you were here too.."yoshi replied with smile in his face.

"I just visit her yesterday but suddenly I fallen asleep"he replied with cold face."Mashiho-san I come here to tell you about something"Haruto replied with worried face.

"What is it?"he look at his PA."Ayami gang has attacked our people.2 lightly injured and 3 others are dead and will be buried this morning.

"hm prepare me a car to come there"he replied without see them and use his black glasses."and you yoshi take care of her while I'm not here"."Okay mashiho-san"he take seat beside Mayumi bed.

He goes to where Ayami and his gang always gather.

"Fuh finally you come here too Mashiho-SaN?"he ask him arrogantly."Yeah what you did to my people?Ayami?"he ask him with angry in his face.

"After all, they're useless to you, right? So I'll kill them once."he replied to him with smirk on his lips."Then you leave me no choice Ayami"he grab he gun and shot his people one by one and Ayami was left alone,he try to run unfortunately mashiho shot his ankled and he tried to walk back but couldn't."ahh you make me remind her again dude?!"he smile and try to shot his ankled again."Y-You! I will comeback!!"Ayami try to escape."ah what a wasting my time the gun have no bullet so see you soon Ayami-SaN?!"he chuckled and get out from there.

"Are you okay? Mashiho-san?!"haruto asked him that with a worried face."I'm good Haruto let's go see her now"he got into the car and they went back to the hospital.

Yoshi pov
Mashiho let me take care of her, suddenly her eyes open and I'm panic so I call the doctor.

"DOCTOR!!they checked on her and I call mashiho to comeback to hospital.

"Where am I?"she try to proceed all situation."You are in the hospital Takashi Mayumi-san"he replied to her."Owh who are you?"she see his face upside down."ouh let me introduce myself I'm Yoshinori Kanemoto"he bow."wait!no need to bow I'm just ordinary person"she smile and make him flustered."well yoshi-san how long I in this hospital?"she ask him and hopefully not too long."3 weeks"he replied and make y/n jump out from bed."ouch,what did you says?3 weeks?detarame!"she can't believe herself didn't wakeup for 3 weeks.

"*Chuckled*calm down Mayumi-san"he pat Mayumi's shoulder gently."did she get up?"mashiho come in and make her unbelievable."TAKATA MASHIHO?"she screaming."What the hell Mayumi!don't shout my name like that!"he looked so piss off."I'm sorry well what you doing here?"she ask him while go back to her bed.

"I save you no thanks for that?"he ask her with smile in his face."you save me?for real?yoshi-san is that true?"she ask him."yeah actually he really did save you and donate blood to you because you lost a lot of blood.he chuckled while see her eyes sparkling amazing."wow t-thank you Takata Mashiho,I thought you no feelings because before this you never responded to what I said,thanks alot you save my life 2 time"she tear up.

"Eh don't cry"he suddenly hug her and make Haruto and Yoshi smiling."let's go Haruto I want to buy food for them"they don't want to disturb them.

"Well thanks Takata Mashiho"he heard her sniffing."yaayaa most welcome..can you just call Mashiho no need to call by my full name"."owh sorry mashiho I didn't meant it to get your clothes wet with my tears,I'm sorry"she let go of the hug and grab a tissue."it's okay Mayumi btw my mom..she always talk about you to me.."his face frust and try to not eye contact with Mayumi."what she tell you?"she ask him and wondering about something."she want us to get married"he tell her with cold tone.

"WHAT?!SHE SAID THA- mmmm"he covered the woman's mouth."keep your voice low Mayumi oh gosh why you so loud?"he mumbled and let go his hand from her mouth."I'm sorry mashiho"she whisper to him.He smiled and her notice it.

"It's good if you smile like that, you look so cute like a hamster!"she praised him and smile."uhh-h I go to toilet first.."he run to toilet and lean on the toilet door."What is this feeling? Mashiho! you have to focus!"he try to look cool again and try to smile Infront mirror.

"I guess she was right i- nevermind"he go out from toilet and tell yoshi to take care of while he go to someplace.