Chapter - 8

A few weeks later, Hyeok-u was completely alright, no longer the traumatised bully he used to be. It was like he was a new person and So Mun loved seeing him like this. Although sometimes the redhead would make sarcastic remarks, teasing him and So Mun would complain that Hyeok-u was more tolerable when he was a brooding, grumpy guy. Fortunately Hyeok-u wouldn't take any offence and would just laugh.

Hyeok-u was now permanently living in the brunette's house - he was forced to. Not that he minded. It was like Christmas for him. And right then, everyday was a holiday. There was this time when the two boys were arguing that Hyeok-u tripped on the mat accidentally and ended up falling of So Mun, who caught him by holding him tightly in his arms. The two of them were muted for an hour after that.

One morning, So Mun was unsuccessfully trying to wake a sleepy Hyeok-u up. "Wassa matter?" he asked groggily, rubbing the sleepiness out of his eyes. His deep voice echoed in So Mun's ears. How can someone look so good in the fricking morn'?
"We're going out. Come on. Up." So Mun snatchers the blanket away, causing the pouting redhead to whine. The brunette laughed.

Hyeok-u made his way into the dining room after washing up, where he was greeted by So Mun's grandparents. "Good morning." He greeted them back. "Yah, So Mun-ah, where are we going?"

"Another hang-out day! Come on!" So Mun dragged Hyeok-u out, who followed chuckling, after bidding the old couple goodbye. Hyeok-u had sorted out his feelings and had accepted his unconditional love for So Mun. He joked around about it, not feeling flustered at all. What he didn't notice was that So Mun's face was dusted light red. The day was spent with no hinderance and lot of happiness.

By the end of the day, Hyeok-u had worked up enough courage. "So Mun-ah. I want to tell you something."

"I . . .

Uh, actually . . .

I, um . . .

like . . .

you?"

So Mun was hanging onto his every word, hope shining in his eyes. When Hyeok-u finished the long awaited sentence, he engulfed the other in a hug. "I like you too." he replied in a muffled voice. Hyeok-u's head snapped up. "I'm dreaming, aren't I?"
So Mun laughed. "No, you're not. I've liked you since the day I realised you made an effort to change."
"Well- as for me- I think I've liked you ever since that day you brought me to your house and took care of me. I just . . . wanted to thank you for all your help and for being there for me because without your encouragement, kindness and acceptance I wouldn't have attempted to change-" So Mun cut of Hyeok-u's rambling by pecking him lightly on the lips. The redhead stared, shocked.

Then, after a moment's hesitation, he kissed So Mun fully and sweetly. The two slowly pulled apart, just holding each other, full of joy.

Their evening was spent filled with love and laughter, Hyeok-u once in a while yelling out a thread of "I-love-you"s making So Mun flustered yet grinning like an idiot.

Hope this was satisfactory enough, guys. Please don't come for me, this is my first time writing a romantic story.
How was this chapter?