Three

"Yeager we need to talk", Levi said. Eren said,"yes Heichou". Erwin smirked and said, "someone told us that you like us". Eren blushed and said, " who?". "Hana and you aren't denying us". Eren blushed and said, " I-uh-well". Levi said, "well?". Eren blushed harder and said, "Fine I like you you both a lot okay...". Erwin said, " Mhm... I see". Eren went to leave, but was stopped by Levi. Levi kissed him on the lips roughly. Eren was shocked and kissed back. Erwin chuckled and held Eren's waist.

Eren was picked up by Levi bridal style and said, "Goodnight Erwin". Erwin kissed Levi's forehead and said, " Goodnight Darling". Eren was clinging to Levi, blushing and said, "Goodnight Dancho...". " goodnight baby boy ", Erwin said. Eren blushed.

Levi set Eren on his bed and said, " sleep". Eren nodded and laid down, falling asleep slowly to the smell of lavender and vanilla of Levi's scent. Levi said, "goodnight brat".

The Next Day, Levi woke up next to Eren, cuddling him. Levi smiled softly and said, "Baby boy, time to wake up". Eren grumbled and said, " Noo". Levi picked up Eren and said, "Wake up now before I fuck you awake". Eren was stubborn, but got up anyway. They got downstairs. Hana said, " Good morning you three". Eren said, "You are dead...". Hana said, " Look it was a accident...". Eren glared at her and grabbed her arm and flips her on her back. Hana groaned and said, "Fine, it was on purpose... I get award for getting you three together". Eren glared at her and chuckled, " That was your award oh and this". Hana turned white. "Sasha, Hana has a crush on you, have fun", Eren said. Hana blushed hard and hid her face and said, " Eren!! You asshole". Eren laughed, before Erwin picked him up over his shoulder. Eren blushed and said, "Dancho!? Put me down!!". Hana laughed. Levi just shook his head and said, " Do whatever... Eren calm down your anger". "it's called Anger Issues for a reason", Eren and Hana said. Mike said, " And we live with these two why?". Erwin said,"Hana just make out with Sasha or something like that". Eren was still over Erwin's shoulder talking to Levi.

Erwin said, "come on, we have paper work to do". " Why do I have to go with?", Eren asked. Levi said, "Delivering Papers back and forth maybe a 15 minute break". "okay", Eren said. Levi and Erwin just looked at each other and shrugged.

An hour later, Eren knocked on the door and said, " Dancho, I have paperwork for you from Heichou". "Come in", Erwin said. Eren entered and said, " Here you go sir". "thank you", Erwin said. Eren nodded and walked out with a stack of papers for Levi. Levi walked out and saw Eren. Levi said, "Break is starting baby boy". " I just got a few trips babe", Eren said, handing him papers and walked off.

Sasha yelled, "Karaoke night!!!".

TBC