Five

Eren sighed and looked at Armin and Mikasa, who just smiled at him. Eren looked at the song and groaned, "Really Jean?". Jean laughed. Eren sang,

"We've gotta stop meeting like this
In the shadows of the night when the high starts to hit
That black leather jacket got me like an addict
Your hands on my neck in the car
No, you can't break my heart if you told me in the dark
Acting like a savage, you're my favorite sabotage".  Eren looked at Erwin and Levi and smirked.

"You keep me coming, coming back". Eren spinner on his heel.

"I just can't get you out of my bed
You're so bad, but I just can't help myself
Say goodbye then I do it again
I should quit, but your lips got me high as hell, like

La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la", Eren danced a bit sliding his hand up to his thigh to his chest. Eren sang,

"These sheets are calling your name
You turn me into a fiend, I need your love in my veins
It's your fault the mattress is holding us captive".  Everyone said, " Woohoo!!!". Eren jumped off the stage and sang to Levi

"You keep on coming, coming back
I just can't get you out of my bed
You're so bad, but I just can't help myself
Say goodbye then I do it again
I should quit, but your lips got me high as hell, like~". Eren turned to Erwin

"La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la~". Eren turned around and got on the stage.

"I can't, I can't, I can't get you out now
Got your, got your, got your taste in my mouth
I can't, I can't, I can't get you out now
Don't know how to stop

I just can't get you out of my bed
You're so bad, but I just can't help myself
Say goodbye then I do it again
I should quit, but your lips got me high as hell, like

La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la". Eren finished singing and painted for air as Everyone clapped. Eren got down off the stage before being kissed by Levi. Eren was shocked and soon kissed back.

In Erwin's office, Eren was making out with Levi while sitting his lap. Eren grinds on Levi's thigh and said, " Mhm~ more~". Erwin said, "Really my office?". Levi chuckles and said, " yes your office". Eren moaned in Levi's ear, who pulled Eren's hair and said, "good boy~". Eren said, "H-heichou... Please fuck me~". Erwin said, " Eren...". Eren made a pouty face. Erwin pinned Eren down on the bed and said, "Just because he are adorable and sexy~".

Hana said, " Paperwork Erwin". Hana walked in the office and saw them. Hana turned red and left after she said, "make sure he can't walk". Eren yelled, " Hana!!".

After their fun night, Eren was sleeping when Levi and Erwin were working on Paperwork and Training. Eren woke up and said, "Mhm...". " Hey baby boy", Erwin said. "hi... Where is Heichou?". " Training the others... How are you feeling", Erwin said. Eren said, "My legs, hips, and back hurts...". Erwin said, " sorry darling, take a rest for a few days". Eren nodded and sat up as he groan in pain. Erwin chuckled and got up out of his chair and kissed him. Eren kissed back and wraps his arms around his neck and soon broke the kiss.

At Lunch, Eren came downstairs by being carried by Erwin. Ymir laughed and said, "Hana can't walk either!!". Hana yelled, "Shut up!! I can walk just fine!!". Sasha said, laughing " It was a joke babe". Hana said, "I hate you". Sasha said, " you love me~". Eren sees Levi talking to Petra and got jealous. Petra noticed this and chuckles, "Levi, your little boyfriend is jealous". " I am not Jealous", Eren said. Erwin laughed and said, "You are so jealous". " What am I? A girl? I am not jealous". Hana said, "you wanted to smack the living shit out of a Carly...". " I did not!!", Eren said. Mikasa said, "I call Bullshit". Armin said, "don't deny it Eren...". Eren looked at Armin and said, " Armin, you went into pissed off mode because Annie and Jean were talking!! Talking!!". Armin just stayed quiet. Eren said, "Mikasa... Do I need to explain that you almost beat the living shit out of Bertholdt because he confessed to Annie?".

The four just bickered about them being Jealous. Hana said, " You literally wanted to kick her, Eren!!". "one time!! I wanted to kick her!!", Eren said. Hana said, " What about Katherine?". "oh that bitch can die for all I care... She doesn't need to show that much breast around Erwin", Eren said. Erwin sighed. Levi was just watching this and sighed in disappointment. Mikasa said, "oh my God... You are jealous and you know it". Eren tried to stand, only to have Levi catch him. Eren said, " Fuck you Mikasa". Mikasa said, "why me!?". " You were right there!!", Eren said. Hana said, "okay, we should all calm down... After you admit you get jealous". " Oh my God... Fine I get jealous happy?", Eren said, crossing his arms. 

Later, Eren was on Levi's bed, chilling. Levi said, "you do get jealous?". "yeah I do", Eren said. Levi said, " It's cute". "not when it comes I need to get violent...", Eren said. Levi chuckled and kissed him, " you do look cute when violent". "I-... Mmph...". There was a knock on the door, Eren and Levi broke the kiss. Levi said, " come in". It was was the new survery corp cadets...

Ai and Dina

TBC