Thirteen

Eren was in 1 week of pregnancy and it was okay besides the pain of throwing up, breast pain with tingling, swelling, and tenderness. Eren was in a meeting and people were shouting causing Eren's headache to get worse so he sat up and said, "Okay... Enough!!". Everyone looked at him and immediately turned white and sat down. Eren said, " Erwin... You may start". Levi sighed and said, "you okay?". Eren nodded

Week 2

Eren was in the cafeteria as many scents hit him and Eren gagged softly. Mikasa said, "are you okay Eren?". Eren nodded and said, "yeah... Just felt dizzy". " I heard about the meeting last week, that Eren had a dead ass glare when people wouldn't shut up...", Jean said. Eren said, "Damn right". Hana said, "that's my bestie~". Erwin said, " Tea is ready". "Is that... Lavender Tea?", Eren said.
E

rwin handed him a cup. Eren tried it and looks weirded about it. Levi said, "you okay?". "My taste buds feel off...", Eren said. Armin said, " Mine tastes like strawberry, my favorite ". Levi said, " Mhm... Eren... Babe...". Eren dropped the cup and ran off, throwing up. Erwin rushed after him as Levi did as well.

Week 3

Eren was cramping a bit as the lovely boyfriends were working on paperwork. Eren felt a really bad cramps and teared up as he held where the pain was... Eren soon calmed down and went downstairs and grabbed a piece of Sasha's meat. Sasha said, "Hey!!". Hana said, " Eren!!?". "shut up...", Eren said.

Week 4

Eren was moody as hell, one time he was eating dinner and yelled at Levi for no attention. Levi said, "Eren... Calm down". "Damn, are you pregnant?", Jean said. Ai said, " Yeah, the signs all show of pregnancy". "Yes I am actually", Eren said. Armin coughed after drinking some water. Eren laughed softly. Annie helped Armin. Mikasa said, " What!?". Eren hugged Levi and said, "Yep... Now... Give me attention...". " Yes baby boy", Erwin and Levi said.

A couple weeks later
Week 6

Eren was rubbing his chest from the pain. Levi said, "you okay?". Eren said, " my chest is swollen and it hurts...". Levi rubs them carefully. Erwin kissed Eren to help Eren not concentrate on the pain. Eren moaned softly and said, "Erwin~". Eren was very sensitive when it came to his breasts. Erwin said, "shh~". Eren was better and cuddled against Levi.

Week 7

Eren was tired as he was training and almost fell asleep. Levi was still watching them and said, "Yeager!!". Eren shot up straight and said, "piss off". Levi said, "Excuse me-". Eren walked off and flipped them off. Everyone snickered. Levi said, "Eren...". Erwin said, " He's been sleepless the past few days... And this is only week 7...".

Week 8-9

Eren was in so much pain with his back... It was painful a bit. Levi said, "just rest... Okay baby". Eren nodded and laid down. Erwin said, "let's try to exercise more tomorrow okay?". Eren said, " okay". They kissed his forehead.

Eren was throwing up after dinner and was done as he fell on the bed, exhausted. Levi said, "Honey?". " Mhm", Eren looked up and said, "yes babe". " Just making sure your okay". Eren nodded and said, "cuddles". Levi cuddled him and smiled softly.

Week 10

Eren was showing a small bump on his lower abdomen. He got nausea even worst, he would get dizzy at random times, he would get headaches a lot and nothing helps so far, he was dealing with sore breasts, so he was going through hell. Mikasa said, " Eren... You okay now?". Eren almost passed out from his dizziness, but he lost his balance luckily Annie had got him. Annie said, "You seen so tired". " I haven't slept in a while... Cause I am in pain... And it sucks...". Levi carried Eren bridal style. Eren clinged to his neck. Levi said, "Come on... You are going to sleep okay?". " yes Levi...", Eren said.

Erwin and Levi would cuddle Eren, but makes sure they aren't hurting the baby...

Week 11

Eren was going through pain around the bump and he wanted to cry cause how bad it was. Eren calmed down and said, "it's okay... Just bad pain...". Erwin said, "darling?". " Mhm...hi baby", Eren said. Erwin said, "what's wrong". " just in pain... Like Everywhere.... My back, my lower abdomen, My breasts... Just so much pain....". Erwin hugged Eren and rubs his breasts. Eren bit his lip and said, "E-Erwn...". "Calm down, it's okay... I am just massaging them....", Erwin said. Eren blushed and said, "I-...". Erwin said, "feeling better?". Eren nodded and said, " yeah...".

Erwin would help Eren with the pain by rubbing where it hurts... From the breasts to the lower abdomen... It would help a bit. Eren was craving meat and rice and said, "Levi!! Can you cook for me?". " Sure babe, What do you want to eat?". "meat and rice", Eren said. Levi nodded and went to cook. Erwin smiled softly and helped Eren on the bed. Eren said, " I could get on the bed alone Erwin ". " I know, but I wanted to help is all", Erwin. Eren kissed Erwin and said, "you did good". Erwin smiled.

Levi said, " Food is here". Eren said, "Food!!". Eren ate his food and it was delicious.

Week 12

Eren was going through the same process as he has been for weeks... But this was the end of the first trimester. Eren said, " I am not ready for the second trimester...". "I think no one is babe", Levi said. Eren said, "if I wasn't getting fat, I will hit you". " You aren't fat okay baby boy", Erwin said. Eren nodded.

They fell asleep and cuddled each other...

TBC