Fifthteen

Week 28- 33

Eren was dealing with the same symptoms through the half of the trimester... Waiting for the baby to be born. Eren said, "When are you coming out!!". He was having twins...a boy and a girl.

Flashback

Eren said, "we need names for them...". " Them?", Levi said confused. Erwin looked up with a confused looked. Eren said,"yep... A girl and a boy... So twins...". Levi turned white and Erwin passed out. Eren said, "Erwin!!".

Flashback Over

Levi said, "You are acting crazy love".  "I am tired of being pregnant ", Eren said. Erwin said, "it's been a few months since your pregnancy". Eren rubbed his stomach and said, " I know... But it's almost over just 8 more weeks".

Week 34- 41

Eren was tired from restless nights, Irritated from being past his due date... And more... He was just exhausted and sick of being pregnant.

Eren was talking to Hana and Sasha until he felt some random pain. Eren said, "Uhhh Hange...". Hange looked at Eren and said, "yes?". " My water broke....", Eren said. Everyone said, "Shit!!".

Hange was running to get her things to help Eren.

E

ren was in Labor for a few hours. Erwin and Levi  was worried about him. Mikasa said, "He will be fine guys... ". " I know... He is strong...", Levi said. Hange said, "Armin help". Armin rushed in there and had to help Eren.

In the room, Eren was in so much pain right now, Hange said, "you have to bare with me here on this okay Eren?". Eren nodded. Hange grabbed a knife and slowly cut a line on his stomach. Eren was in pain. Hange said, "okay you have to push Eren... It's gonna be a bitch... But you have to push". Eren nodded and did so, screaming in pain. Armin was holding Eren's hand and said, " it's okay Eren...".

Three hours later, Eren stopped pushing for a minute to breathe. Hange said, "good job, breathe in and out with Armin". Armin said, "inhale slowly, exhale slowly". Eren did what Armin did.

After a few more hours, Eren was breathing after he heard a baby cry. He panted for air and sees two babies being wrapped up in a blanket. Hange said, "congratulations Eren, you are a mother". Eren smiled and said, " that's good". Armin said,"should I send in someone?". Eren nodded. Erwin and Levi came in and sees Eren holding a baby girl and a baby boy and smiled softly.

Erwin and Levi and Eren was chilling in a room. Levi said, "Can I name her... Isabel Carla Ackerman- Smith". Eren smiled and said, " Of course Love". Erwin said, "Farlen Ackerman- Smith". Eren hugged them and soon fell asleep from being exhausted and tired.

The End