Victory.

Im picked up by a Hovercraft and the medic's immediatly work on my foot. After about 15 minutes it looks completly normal. I am takin into a room with a bed and a glass of water. I slump into the bed and I drink the water. I place it onto the table and feel drowsy. I close my eyes and realise that the drink was a sleeping mixture. I fall into a deep sleep. I wake up to find Cinna shaking me awake. "Congragulations, Talia! Go to the others so we can get ready for the Interview." Thats right. The interview for the winners. I nearly forgot. I walk into the same room I did about 4 days ago. I get my face, nails and body cleaned for the interview and then Cinna gives me a red flowing dress that comes to my ankles and the trimming at the bottom us gold. I am given black leggings to go with it. "Nothing special this time." Cinna told me. I put it on and then hurried to te side of the stage. "Ladies and Gentleman," I hear Wilbert announce. "The Goddess of Flames, Talia Kilster!" The crowd erupts into cheers as I walk onto stage. "Now Talia, Your performance at the start was amazing! You had your desired weapon, a extra one, 4 Packs and a Dagger! How did you do it?" Wilbert questions. "Speed." I say. Theres a small amount of giggle and Wilbert continues. "So, What I liked most about your time in the arena was with the Wilcode and Cat-Cot! How did you do it?" "Well" I say. "I found out about the plants in training and decided to use it against the Carrers. I told Reina that I could kill with paper, pen and rubber bands." We all laugh and a small spotlight shines on Reina's face. "So, here is the video of you in the arena." Wilbert says. A small screen falls down and we watch me in the Bloodbath, the caves, the mixture, and the earthquake. After the clip the buzzer rings and I wave to the crowd one last time. Next thing I know were on the train heading back to District 12. I dont feel as glum as most Tributes do after they win. Well, besides the Carrers. Because I didnt team with anyone, I didnt make any connection to them. I see camera men and photographers waiting for me at the station. And my friends,Mum,Dad and Josh waiting there, Crying with joy. As soon as I get off the train I run to my mum and dad and hug them so hard. Then I hug my friends and then kiss Josh, and he kisses back. Photographers snap photos of us as I walk into my new home in the Victors Village.

---------------

Ok Guys this is probably the last chapter. :( . But im going to make a Sequal!! But it might not be for a while since im gonna write another book. Thx for reading. Bye!