[4] - a party to remember

chapter foura party to remember

chapter four
a party to remember

Evan paced around the living room, panicking.

Thank god he was the first to get ready out of everyone. Because of that, no one would have to see him in this nervous state. What Kyran said stuck to his mind, and it hasn't left his mind.

Would Alec and Funneh really be willing to help him out? It's not that he doubted them — of course not. But with something as absurd and risky as this, he was worried. Especially with how the media is. The two meant too much to him, he didn't want them to get hurt.

“You seem stressed. What's up?”

A voice says. You could recognize it anywhere, especially when you've spent your time listening to her blabbering about a particular, popular blond back in highschool.

The musician looks behind him, seeing Gold leaning on the doorframe. She was wearing this black, long-sleeved puff dress of some sort, but it was her style.

“Now that I've mentioned it, you seemed stressed as well when you called Ky. earlier” Evan sighs. Was he that obvious, or was the brunette just really good with paying attention?

Instead of saying anything though, he just nods, a smile replacing his stressed expression. “Yeah, I'm fine. Just stressed with the media on my back, that's all.” Gold hums, content with the answer. She knew how invasive the public was with his life, having to be more active on social media than anyone else.

“They need to hop off your dick, I swear to god.” He chuckles at the brunette's comment, not having to expect that reaction. Although, he probably should have. She always had such a sassy personality and a sharp tongue — she never held back. “Hopefully, we wouldn't have to deal with getting swarmed by paparazzi and such while you're here. It's your break after all.”

Yeah, that and he didn't want his friends to get involved with the public too. He didn't want the public having to watch every single move they did like how they do with him. He most definitely did not want them being disrespectful by asking his friends such disgusting questions.