11 - "Whore"

Bored in class, Egypt sat with her chin in her hand pretending to listen to her Science teacher Mr

Bored in class, Egypt sat with her chin in her hand pretending to listen to her Science teacher Mr. Wallace. She wasn't even hungry but just wished lunch would hurry to get a break from the school work.

A minute later, she felt her cellphone vibrate in her pocket. She waited until Mr. Wallace was facing the other side of the classroom to pull the phone out.

Roro💓: Where are u?

Egypt glanced up to make sure her teacher was still pacing in front the room. They were learning something about mitochondria but she could care less.

Egypt: In science class 🙄 shit boring asf

Roro💓: Come to the 3rd floor, use da staircase in the corner.

Egypt smiled, she liked when they met up between classes. She twisted her lips to the side and texted back.

Egypt: Okay baby.

Egypt put her phone away and raised her hand. Mr. Wallace turned and pointed to her thinking she wanted to answer the question.

"Yes Egypt."

"Can I go to the bathroom?"

He looked annoyed but nodded his head. She got up and took the bathroom pass and went into the hall. They were on the fourth floor so she took the staircase down to the third and went down a long narrow hallway until she reached the back staircase.

Rome was standing there, smiling from ear to ear. Egypt squealed and dived into his arms. They were rocking back and forth as he put his hands over her flat butt.

They kissed a few times, him chewing peppermint gum.

"I missed you Queen." He said, as if they didn't see each other three hours ago at breakfast in the cafeteria.

"I missed you too, baby."

Rome started kissing her and Egypt let him. He felt her up over her clothes but pulled away after a few seconds. He started looking up and down the staircase.

"You missed me forreal?"

"Mm-hm." Egypt smiled.

"Aight, so if I asked you to do something you gon' do it?"

"Depends."

He looked around again to make sure no one else was within earshot. Or that someone was coming from the level below or above them. He faced her.

"What?" Egypt asked.

"Suck my dick."

Her face was steaming, she was surprised. They talked nasty through text all the time and she let Rome see her chest. But they never went that far of showing private parts or doing things like that. She would be lying if she said she didn't want to see his penis, but she didn't know if she was ready for what he was asking for.