#2. Family Love Stays Forever

In the fast-paced world, where time passes quicker than people take steps, there's a family who's always seeking love. They have work, and they have their personal issues but love is what they hold for each other. They've been in love and it is what they spread. This is the story of the Singhania Family. They're a small family - Vineet-Ruhana Singhania and their son - Vihaan Singhania.

It's a fine day in the Singhania house. The boss lady of the house seems to be in a bad mood. She's doing some work on her laptop and is murmuring something. She's working at the dining table and sipping her coffee. She's upset with her husband at the moment.

"He wants everything in hand

"He wants everything in hand. Meeting ki maala japte rehte hain but aur kuch hota nahi usse. Baaki sab mere upar daal ke chalte bane office! Huh!" Ruhana makes a face, still working on the laptop.

"Dono baap bete raat ko masti karte rehte hain, aur din mein dono busy rehte hain!" she's irritated with things that are happening around her.

"Mumma! I am home! " a cute voice falls in her ears.

"Yes, baby." Ruhana turns and smiles at her 5-year-old boy.

"Mumma, aap gussa ho Vihaan se?" the little boy hugs and looks at her mom

"Nahi betu, Mumma aapse gussa nahi hain." Ruhana smears her head and kisses her forehead.

"Toh chotu baby se ho? Usne aapko pareshan kiya? Aapko pain hai?" the little boy questions his mom, keeping his hand on her protruding belly.

Yes, Ruhana is eight months pregnant. The little boy thinks that her bulbous belly is the cause of her pain. Also, he thinks that when his unborn sibling kicks his mother, she gets hurt. Ruhana smiles at Vihaan's innocent questions. She pulls him into her arms and kisses his forehead.