LONELY

A few months later, Ky hides her Cocaine addiction from Colson. Colson has his suspicions but he doesn't want to jump to conclusions.

The two have gotten really close. They've fucked a few times.

Ky finished recording her album but isn't ready to release it yet. She's super nervous.

Kells is dropping Tickets To My Downfall in 3 months and is going on tour a few days after it releases. Ky is going along and can't wait.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Ky finishes her second line of Coke. She's almost out. She'll need to but more soon.

Colson is downstairs in the living room playing with Casie. Later tonight, there is going to be a big 1 year anniversary party for Hotel Diablo.

Ky makes sure nothing is on her face and then she head downstairs to hang out with Casie.

"Hi Ky!" Casie says. "Do you want to play Uno?"

"Sure!" Ky says. She sits on the couch next to Kells. "Hey." She says.

"Hey." Colson says. He kisses her on the cheek. He's shuffling the cards to play another round. But then his phone rings. He picks it up. "Hello?" He asks. A few seconds later he looks super concerned, scared, and sad. "O-ok. I'll be right there!" He says. He starts breathing faster.

"Colson? Are you ok?" Ky asks. She stands up.

"I-it's my Dad." He says. "We have to get to the hospital now." He says. He starts freaking out.

Ky grabs Casie and puts her in the backseat. Ky gets in the drivers seat and Colson is in the passenger seat.

Ky is holding Colson's hand. She speeds all the way to the hospital. The three sprint to the front desk and then sprint to Colson's Dad's room.

As soon as the three get in, Colson takes one look at his Dad and collapses in Ky's and Casies arms. Ky rubs his back and he cries. Ky walks him over to his Dad's bed. Ky and Casie step out as Colson talks to his dad.

A few minutes later, Colson starts yelling. "NO!! NO!!! NO!! NOOOOOOO!!!" He screams. Ky rushes in and tells Casie to wait outside. Colson collapses in Ky's arms.

"Shhhhh. It's ok." She says as Colson cries into her shoulder.

The rest of the day, Colson lays on the couch and cries. Ky is right by his side and so is Casie. The party is canceled.

Colson drinks a lot that night. "This is the biggest pain I've ever felt Ky." He says that night. "I should've just told him I loved him. I should've fixed our relationship years ago." He says. He's laying in his bed with Ky. He's super drunk but he's pouring his heart out to Ky.

Ky holds him in her arms and rubs his back. Colson breaks down again. "Thanks for being here Ky." He says. "I love you. I don't know what love feels like but I don't want to be with anyone else but you." He says.

Ky smiles and a tear falls down her eyes. He's drunk so he might now be telling the truth. But after all, "Drunk words are sober thoughts."