Arrival Of K2

K2 landed at the airport late at night. He found Raina waiting for him. They embraced and looked into each other's eyes. Raina could feel his tensed eyes. She whispered to him, "All will be ok. Don't worry. "

While in the car she updated him about the situation and told him about Karan's being hospitalized.

K2 rang Mr. Dean and was relieved to know that Karan was ok. He wanted to go to the studio and confront the producer of the company. But being more worried about Karan he decided to go to the hospital first.

Raina was moved to see K2 so much in agony. She stopped her car at a quiet corner of the road and looked at him.

The halt of the car surprised K2. He looked at her astonished, "Why! What happened?"

"K2 just relax. In this scenario, it is you who has to be strong. Karan is not strong enough to handle the situation confidently. He needs you. If you will be so tense then how will you support him? "

Taking out a can of some nonalcoholic drink she said," Drink it. You will be ok. I know you have been empty stomach for a long time."

Taking the drink K2 thanked Raina. He gazed at her for a long time and said, "I know I wronged you but still you are not bitter at me and Karan. How should I thank you? I feel ashamed for being selfish. "

"Don't worry about me. I love you and your happiness is all that I want. I will always be there for you whenever you want me. You love Karan but you cannot deny that you love me too. "

K2 hugged her and buried his face in her hair. She too responded with a tight hug. They remained in the embrace for more than enough time as they were unsure if they would be able to be in each other's arms again.

The nearness and the warmth of bodies made them weak.

K2 was getting unsure about his decision. He questioned himself if it was the right decision to leave Raina for Karan.

He cupped her face in his palms. Looking at her for a second he said," I am sorry Raina" and planted a kiss on her lips. Raina was too shocked to react but the kiss was so deep, intense, and full of emotion that she responded by accepting and kissing him back deeply.

The kiss aroused tender emotions. Kissing and caressing led to the undoing of clothes and physical intimacy. The heat was too intense and arousing to allow them to be sane.

One emotion lead to other. No care, no fear, and no protection. Just bare emotions, feelings, hopelessness, fear of losing one another, and wild sex in the car.

K2 was torn into two halves. Till now he had always been confident about his love for Karan He was sure about it even now.

There was no denial of the fact that he loved Karan but why was there a knot in his heart? when Karan was in the hospital struggling to breathe and needed him the most in his life he was here making love to Raina and feeling sorry for her.

He had been in conflict and had been denying it. But now at this crucial moment, it was dawning on him that his love was not only Karan but Raina also. It was hard for him to choose any one between the two.  He wanted both of them in his life. The truth struck him hard.

How could he choose between them? He had left Raina for Karan.

It was not that he had felt this way for the first time. The fact was that he had been pushing away the predicament and hiding it under the bed not daring to face the truth.

Maybe an hour passed in the car. After arranging and smoothing their clothes. Raina started the car. There was dead silence after that. Both cried in their hearts The feelings overwhelmed them.

Both of them shed tears. Raina for her lost love and K2 for being torn between the love of Raina and Karan.

He had chosen Karan over Raina a year or more back but now he knew that he could never overcome her. Though officially their relationship was over their love and emotional bonding had never been broken.

They reached the hospital arms in arms. The shuttering of the cameras blinded them. So much attention made K2 uncomfortable. However, Raina was strong enough to pull him away from the media and cameras.

Mr. Dean was there to receive him. K2 introduced Raina to Mr. Dean. Mr. Dean and Raina shook hands and after some pleasantries, they walked into Karan's room.

The chemistry between K2 and Raina surprised Mr. Dean. Were they still together? Was K2 honest with Karan? Had he misjudged K2? Mr.Dean was disturbed- truly disturbed. He was at the loss for words. He was worried about the future of Karan.

K2 entered the room where Karan was lying. He was shocked to see Karan in such a vulnerable condition.
He seemed so weak and powerless. He was pricked by needles and many tubes were attached to him.

K2 and Raina went to his bed. He caressed his hair lovingly. In his heart he said

"Karan, wake up my baby. Don't be so weak. Don't fear anything. I am by your side. I will always be with you in thick or thin. "