Hell

(y/n) pov:

I opened my eyes to see a place very familiar to me. I could tell in seconds where I am at.

(y/n): well, I'm back in hell

I then realized I was with other souls. I looked around to see the... SIN MACHINE! I have only been close to this place a few times. I know Judgement works here most of the time. I might have to talk to her so I won't get tortured. Then it was my turn. I saw Judgement beating multiple souls.

(y/n): HEY, JUDGEMENT!

She came over and put chains around me.

Judgement: do you want your torment early?

(y/n): IT'S ME (y/n) (l/n)!

She looks at me closely and realizes it is me. So, she gets rid of the chains.

Judgement: sorry about that, but why are you here?

(y/n): I literally just died from getting hit by a truck

Judgement: I'm busy, but I will get Cerberus to bring you back to Lucifer

Cerberus came around me. She helps me get back to my old work building.

Cerberus: good to have you back

(y/n): I was hoping I get to stay alive longer

I got to the building. On the way to the elevator, many people who saw me had shocked faces. Finally, I got to the elevator and out on Lucifer's floor. I walked to her throne/desk.

Cerberus: we have someone here

Lucifer: Cerberus, I am...

Then she saw me.

(y/n): hello, old boss

She smiled at me a bit.

Lucifer: nice to see you again, but... Did you die?

(y/n): I got hit by a truck when I was walking across the street from a museum

Lucifer: that was fast. So, you want your old job back?

(y/n): I would like it. It's much better than eternal torture. I also missed you girls a bit.

She smiled bigger, and we did handshakes.

Lucifer: welcome back to hell (y/n)

No one pov:

(y/n) got his old job back. He got his old workspace back until he got a promotion. He got a promotion because Lucifer turned (y/n) into a demon. She was only able to do it to dead humans. (y/n) wore more black and red clothing, had black horns, eyes became red, hair turned titanium white, and gained a black tail. He looked at himself in a mirror.

(y/n): I had become what I worked with. It seems overwhelming with all of these new features.

Lucifer: you look a lot more handsome now. Me and the other girls can show you what it's like to be a real demon.

(y/n) liked going back to an environment he was used to. He is still like the only guy who is at his work. Girls are trying to hit on him even more now, and (y/n) is ready to date someone. People can bet girls will be fighting literally for his virginity and affection. (y/n) is known as the accountant demon or the greatest accountant in hell.

Comment which girl you would want to date.