Final battle

They were about to got to school and when they were there it's where the magic starts . " Hey Linda we should hurry to class you do know our teacher he is really mean " said Andy they went to class but before they went to class they saw Andre But before they could do something . He put them in a 30 minute sleep enough time to take them to his home and Max was tied up in so much trouble the all were in .

He took them to his house and put them against the wall . They got up " what happened " said Linda she was very mad and not well .

So you guys are awake said Andre " I am so happy to well you will know soon" he had a smirk he was so evil so well crazy Max was there and well tied up and was not fine .

He used his gem to untie Nixion " are you ready to fight " said Andre he was so mad at him that well you will know what is going to happen . There is no way I am scared of you said Nixion "what you did to my brother " he said as if he was to vanish him " you know what I did to him " said Nixion it was right that I did this . How is that right you vanished him said Andre he was not fine . This was not ok .

Well are you ready to fight said Andre I am ready to fight you said Nixion Andre was very mad and he was about to vanish him this was not fine .

He was tied up with a rope Max was right there sitting before the fight Nixion saw him and did not say a word they were about to fight this will be our final battle .

Let's start gem hit him against the wall the gem did it he got up " so you are going to play like this not ok

Stop !!!!!!! said Max just stop " shut your mouth " said Andre let's get back .

He was about to do it but Nixion did something crystal put him into a 5 minute sleep now he did that because 5 minutes were enough to get out but there was something . You are so dumb said Andre I had sleeping shield Andre was about to vanish him but before that Max broke out of the ropes he fell to his knees and begged to just stop this not ok .

I am not going to stop this I am going to do it gem vanish him .