I saw magic

The next day they went to school Max was a little happy . Why was that because he thought that maybe he was going to make friend then they were at there class come in students . We are going to have pop quiz . everybody said uhhhhhhhh they were about to begin . Next to Max was a guy named Nixion about ten minutes later he was done his test but in between the ten minutes . Max saw something he had a necklace on and he waved that over the test and the five minutes after that he was done .

It took an half and hour for him to finish then when the class over Nixion went to Max and said I am Nixion I am Max do you want to be friends sure . After that he was so happy now all the brothers and sisters . At lunch Max told his brother and sisters what happened Linda said a girl said to me the same things and same to me said Andy and so did to me said Nick . Who cares said Linda you don't care about anything be quiet Max .

The next day Max told his brother and sister what happened with the test for a second they thought he was lying but when he said if I am lying you guys let me do all your home work they believed him . So the next day they saw him again doing the necklace thing they did not know what to say so they went to the him and told what happened he said its true I do have magical powers what are you going to do he told them they did not know what do or should the tell .

I almost forgot you have magical powers to .

Well that is nice be quiet Max how do you know we have powers . I don't know but your going to have to ask Nicole and Lauren and John wait I met John I met Lauren I met Nicole well this really confusing .
It is really yeah .

Well take me to them said Max what are you saying I am really tired of this . well we are to we will figure this out I promise . Okay then what are we waiting for let's go .

I agree said Linda . Linda I think this is our first time we agreed on something be quiet Max well that ended really well said Max .

They went to them . There you are guys finally brought them we are about to tell you something what is it said Max you are crystals what ? I don't get this .

You guys are Crystals okay how are we crystals I mean that you guys are guardians well not yet . I am really confused . I don't get this said Max listen said Nixion you guys are the crystals and soon with our help you guys are going to become guardians for what ? the next generation after you okay this really confusing .

You guys are crystals okay we get that part said Max but listen you guys came to this town for a reason . What was that exactly to become a guardian you are a crystal there are others what are they diamond gold and what is the other one it is gem the gem guardian are a shame to us how is that they betrayed us oh well that is not good said Max . So when do we become guardians when you pass the test and also when you discover the next guardians the next generation okay do our parents know about this yes they do so they did not tell us well that is just rude after that they all went home but they did not say a word to there parents and they all straight went to there bedrooms .