Crystal and gem fight

He was about to go you to him " hey what is your name " said Max he said my name is when he was about to say Nixion called him " what were you about to do " he was very mad " I was about to ask him his name " well don't ok .

So I should not ask him his name said Max no you should not said Nixion ok when the gym period arrived he said let's go to him ok . We can't we have class yes but remember we had gym yeah let's go .

They went to him and grabbed him they told him that you are coming with us he went " hey listen what do you want " said Max . What is your name said Max my name is Andre you are a gem " oh so you know what I am " Well let's start said Andre start what said Max he is kidding right well don't you want to test me or have a fight well it is eight against one . Lets go then okay " gem tie all them up with a rope that won't come off even if they tell there crystal but do not do it to Max the crystal did it was not ok .

It is just now you and me bring it said Max . He was scared but he knew what to do crystal flip him .Gem , shield said Andre you are so weak said Andre I am not weak ok . That's it time to end this said Andre gem when he was about say it Nixion said don't do it please don't do it oh I will gem vanish him and the gem did it the ropes got off and they were free " where is he said Linda " he is gone said Andre Nixion came running up to him grabbed his collar and said " you better find a way to get him back or I will do the same " he was crying and wanted well let's just say he is really mad he had no idea what to say to his parents what happened said Linda listen all guardians have the power to vanish people but it takes a lot of energy so you mean Andy could do it said Linda yeah .

They went home and told there parents every thing they were sad but they new that they could never find him it was not ok .

They all went to there rooms and went to sleep but the were not giving up they will fix this .