Chapter 11

Athy's P. O. V.

It felt like God finally wanted to help me a little when helly told me about that , so I wanted to hear that once more.

"what did you say..?" I asked again.

"one of our seniors in photography major wants you to be their model and they said they would pay you well and  if thier project is success you will get even more... It's a total jackpot athy.!!" she said shooking me..

" yeah it's indeed a good offer.. You can earn your two months worth of your  part time salary with this one project..you should hurry I heared there are many people who are waiting for this chance.. But most of them prefer you since you are a living goddess on earth" jennete siad and winked..

"OK... So you guys want me to do that photoshoot ..?" I asked and they nodded a big yes and then dragged me to the photography department.

There, a tall girl with specs and long chestnut colour hair was standing with her camera hanging on her neck. She looked so charismatic. Such a cool unnie..

" hello sunbae" we greeted her  and she turned  back.. Her purple eyes are so pretty.

"ohh hii guys..so you are Athanasia huh.."she said scanning me with her eyes  from head to toe .

" perfect.. You are just perfect.. With this face  and body you can just become a model straight away you know... " she said smiling... She looked satisfied with me and I smiled back..

" thanks sunbae... And yes I am Athanasia nice to meet you" I said offering my hand she looked like she is surprised then smiled as she shook hands with me..

"hii athanasia, I am Maria.. Nice to meet you too"

"you can call me athy" I said and she smiled wide

"OK athy.. And you can call me whatever you want other than sunbae." she said .

"OK.. Then how about maria unnie..?" I said and she giggled

" OK my pretty dongseang.." she said giggling ...then we went to her desk and she explained her concept..

"athy.. There are so many concept in which we have to do a photoshoot and if it's become a hit you will get much more than  agreed.. You already got that details right.?" she asked and I nodded a yes.

"but there is a problem.. You need a partner." she said holding her temple and sighed

"partner..?"

"yeah... Our major concepts is  for a perfume company other than that  a wedding dress boutique and for a  pet shop .. You not only have to do a  photoshoot but also a small promotional  ad for each one.. So you need your guy partner.. I can prepare one.. But I want you  to pick your own choice.. The one  you feel comfortable with.. "she said and the girls looked at each other

" hii guys. "they heared a voice and turned to see Kiel standing there smiling.

" huh... Hii kiel..." the girls greeted back as he walked towards them

" I am sorry I didn't meant to but I accidentally heard your conversation when I was about to meet my friends.. are you the  model for this project athy.? " he asked and she nodded a yes.

" then can I help her.?" he asked Maria and she took a good look at him.

" you are tall and handsome but sorry you can't "she said and they all stared at her confused.

" This project is important to us and the chemistry between the actors is the most important thing.. You are handsome but you and athy don't seem to have that much chemistry "she said scanning those two