Chapter 5

"Haah.. I am finally done... " he said sighing in relief as he press the sent icon in email.

" you did...?already..?!! That's so fast" she said.

"of course.. Because i am a genius" he said in proud tone and she scoffed.

"yeah a genius who submits in last minute" she said in teasing tone..

" I still submitted.. What if it's late.?" he shrugged..

" lucas..." they heared their prof voice and he turned to see him staring at them his head popping out through the car window.. Athy stopped the bike and they saw the bus stopping few step ahead of them..

". Now give that to the prof sitting inside.. She have to verify before we reach the spot but she forge to bring the register with her.."

he shouted and he nodded a yes as he walked towards the bus and handed it to her through the window.

"hey lucas... Call athy for me..." helly shouted and he waved athy to see inside. She waved to helly and jenny..

" athyyy..looks like you are having fun.." helly shouted and she nodded a yes.

" athy .. Will you guys do another favour...?" her prof asked smiling..

" yes sir..? What is it..?" she asked

"it's.. There seems our staff placed the wrong banner in the bus... It's for your seniors.. We have to take photo with that banner to post it on our yearly activity magazine .. Can you guys go and take the right banner.? It's in the office room.. Since it's bike you guys can came back fast right..? "he asked and smiled sheepishly ...

'what the..he was scolding us for being late but look at him.. One staff forget to sent the namelist and another one with banner... Haah.. I guess he is using us for being late.. It's all my time.. Damn it..if only this activity doesn't be included for internal marks.. Haah '

she thought cursing inside frustrated but nodded a yes smiling because she has no choice..

"thanks my students" he said happily smiling as their car moved forward.

"what he is thanking for..?" lucas asked as he walked back. Athy explained everything and he was silent..

"what the fuck..? That.. ****"

" hey.. Stop cursing.. He is our teacher "she said hitting his arm.

" yeah and now we have to go all the way back..? "he asked irritated.

" haah..let's go.. What else we can do.? This damn activity have marks after all " she mumbled..as she was about to sit but lucas stopped her.

" I will drive.. "he said and Sat first. Athy stared at him irritated .

" you drive well.. Really well .. OK.? Even though you can drive well you can't drive back and forth again.. Then you can't even take a single step once we reach. So sit back "he said

'huh..? Is he worried about me...? I also feel tired. I will just sit back' she thought as she put her hand on his shoulder and hoped on the back seat.

" let's go "she said and they went back to uni..

" it's in the office room check if our class name was in it.. "she said as she took out her water bottle

" you aren't coming..? " he asked

" hell no .. I feel dizzy.. You lunatic.. How the hell can you drive this fast..? "she started scolding and he ran away.

" let's go.. "he said as he come back and put the banner in athy's bag and she put it on her shoulder.