Chapter Thirty

Wedding Planning Part 1

"You is extremely busy this morning Junior your hurting mommy" I said massaging my belly because he is kicking the shit out of me this morning. "You good baby?" Na'Quian asked me coming out the shower. "Yes your son just kicking the hell out of me this morning" I said looking at him. "Aww chill out little man daddy right here your hurting mommy" he said rubbing on my belly and his butt actually stopped kicking me let me find out my baby already a daddy baby.

I got up and went in the bathroom to shower and do my morning routines. "Baby hurry up you don't want to be late for your doctor appointment" Na'Quian said. Damn I forgot they got me going in every two weeks now.

"Okay I will be out in a second" I said finishing up my shower and walked into the room. He was sitting on the end of the bed with a Orange in White Exotic Letter Print Drawstring Shorts Set with some Matching Color Nikes Sneakers and an Orange Beanie. He was watching something on the television.

I put on a White Letter Print Mesh Patchwork Bra and Panty Set with a Letter Print Rib-Knit and a pair of Bodycon Dress Crystal Patchwork Sandals. I grabbed my Pink Chain Strap Crossbody Bags putting everything into it. "You ready?" He asked looking at me. "Almost got to do my hair" I said looking at the full body mirror on the closet door. "I am just going to do a Neat Ponytail" I said to myself as I did my hair. "Okay I'm ready now" I said putting up my purse and followed him out the door.

A short while later we pulled up to Macklemore Hospital to see my doctor. "Hi Rainey I'm here to see Doctor Natalie" I said to the main receptionist on this floor I grow to know her because I'm always here it feels like it. "It's almost that time huh?" She said smiling at me. "Yes i am so ready girl" I said checking in. "I can't wait to meet this little guy I bought this for you" she said handing me a blue gift bag. "Thank you so much I can't wait for you to meet him either" I said looking into the bag seeing three Polo newborn baby outfits for a boy, a pack of bottles, and a blue blanket with a crowns all over it. "Wow thank you so much Rainey I love it this means a lot to me" I said giving her a big embrace. "Your welcome sweetie she will be with you shortly" she said sitting back down. "What's that baby?" Na'Quian asked me. "Rainey bought the baby some things" I said putting the bag beside me. "Who that?" He asked me. "The receptionist right there" I said pointing at Rainey she was a Brown Skin Girl with Brown Eyes and Long Dark Brown Hair. She always wear Black glasses she is a Nerd but she has a big heart I don't care what she's that girl is a kind soul.

"Awe okay you already told shawty thanks right" he said looking at me. "Yea I ain't rude to people who don't do shit to me baby" I said looking through this boring ass Magazine. "Karleshia Mycah" Mrs. Natalie said calling me to the back. "How are you doing today?" She asked while we walked to the back. "I'm good just ready to go so I can plan my wedding with my best friend" i said happy. "I see that nice ring on your finger congratulations you two" she said smiling at us. "Thank you" we said at the same time. "I like this gel it's warm" I told her as she looked at the monitor. "Look at him he is position down perfectly" Doctor. Natalie said smiling at the screen. "So that's a good thing right?" Na'Quian asked her. "Yes it's means he is getting ready for his trip out in the next four weeks" she said looking at him. "Seriously? I can't wait you hear that baby we only got like four weeks left before he gets here" Na'Quian said smiling big. "Time sure is moving fast" I said looking at how overly happy he is. "Your 35 weeks today so that puts you in your 8th month the next four weeks means you is exactly full term in the baby can come at 39 weeks or 40 weeks we don't want him to come sooner than that" she said looking at the both of us. "What happens if he does comes sooner than that? Is my baby going to be hurt?" I asked her "Oh nothing dear you baby is perfectly safe at 36 weeks you will be next month pregnant so babies born around that time are generally healthy too I didn't mean to scare y'all" she said giving us a big smile like everything okay. "Oh okay thank you" I said getting up from the bed.