New Arrival

Shortly as Alexis is walking around in her wolf form she soon hears the graveyard bell causing her to stop and listen in its direction.

"Well looks like Isis has more company than just me now.... or did anyways.." Alexis says as she hears a female girl calling for help before seeing the dark angels chasing her.

"Rescue the newbie first than settle the score later." Alexis says as she runs down before grabbing the new girl and running towards the gates making it in before being caught.

"Wow Alexis nice timing. You made it with the new girl. Come look at them. It's like you slammed the door right in there faces." Isis says as she laughs gesturing for the new girl to look as the three watch the dark angels leave.

"What's wrong? Why are they leaving?" The girl asks nervously.

"Don't worry. Dark angels aren't able to enter the holy graveyards." Alexis says sounding not worried as the new girl looks at her.

"What do they want?" The girl asks.

"They capture zombies who wandered away from their cemeteries and turn them over to Nebulosa the dark soul and you never see them again. Alexis the one who saved you has been the only one who has taken on dark angels while outside the gates and has won. She's a werewolf but a zombie as well so they usually try to avoid her due to it." Isis says.

"Zombies!? Werewolves!? You can't be serious!? That's impossible! what do you mean?" The girl asks shooken up at hearing the words zombie and werewolf.

"Yes the living dead." Isis says relaxed.

"Who are you then?" The girl asks as she looks at Isis.

"Well you already met Alexis but my name is Isis." Isis says as she takes off her cloak letting herself be shown to the girl.

"Wow. Ah!" The new girl says as she backs away a bit.

"I know we could use a good bath. It's such a shame that water destroys zombies but how would you know that your new." Isis says.

"No." The girl says as she hides behind a tombstone.

"Yes it kills us just as fast as sunlight or fire." Isis says.

"No way." The girl says not believing what she is hearing,

"Yea it can be hard to believe at first even believing Isis is hard at times." Alexis says as she and Isis walk over to the girl.

"Hey!" Isis says as Alexis looks at her and smiles.

"But you'll get used to us both and your new life." Alexis says.

"No!" The girl shouts as she looks at her body seeing she is a zombie.