Finding Gonner

"Oh Isis if those dark angels don't kill you I will. I can't believe you got yourself caught. I can't believe I let myself follow them as far as I did into Nebulosa's strong hold." Alexis says to herself while wandering around in Nebulosa's strong hold before hearing some commotion and goes to look and sees Peroshka chasing after Gonner with her ax.

"Where do you think your going now cabin boy!? Come back here and face me like a man so I can split you in two pieces!" Peroshka asks angrily as she tries attacking Gonner but fails as he throws a plant at her.

"Catch me if ya can ye old witch!" Gonner shouts as he climbs up onto a statue.

"Get down scurvy bill jack!" Peroshka shouts.

"Give him what he deserves Peroshka." Alexis says angrily.

"Come up here if you dare!" Gonner shouts as he jumps onto a bookshelf.

"Back stabbing thief." Alexis says as Peroshka is attacking the bookshelf causing Gonner to hang from a near by statue.

"Ugh. Will you please just tell me why you were going to try to save Alexis?" Peroshka asks angrily.

"Save me?" Alexis asks.

"Do ye really want to know? Jolly roger she's hot. I love every inch of her maggot ridden body. Aye she's me own beautiful diamond in me own box of beauty." Gonner says causing Alexis to smile and immediately run over and stopping Peroshka from attacking by grabbing her ax causing her to turn back and look at Alexis.

"You!?" Peroshka shouts angrily.

"Hiya." Alexis says as she lets go of the ax.

"Then I'll dice you up first!" Peroshka shouts as she chases Alexis as before she trips and falls into a green liquid and dissolves. As Alexis watches this she turns to see Gonner walking over to her.

"Now I know how ye feel but I can't believe you came." Gonner says as Alexis slaps him.

"That was for earlier in the cemetery." Alexis says angrily.

"I know I deserve that." Gonner says as he rubs the spot where she slapped him with his hand before she then grabs him by his shirt and kisses him as he then pulls away from her shocked.

"And that was for just now." Alexis says as she smiles.

"Whoa. Me hearty." Gonner says as he smiles and sheepishly rubs the back of his head.

"Gonner they have Isis. I have to help her." Alexis says.

"Don't ye mean they have Dixie? What makes ye so sure it's Isis?" Gonner asks.

"That for one." Alexis says as she sees Dixie come running over.

"Dixie?" Gonner asks.

"Your a sight for sore eyes." Alexis says.

"How did you guys get here?" Dixie asks.

"We've been here. Where did ye come from?" Gonner asks.

"Nevermind that now. We have to get the Azoth back before day break." Dixie says.

"And get Isis." Alexis says.

"Follow me mates." Gonner says as the girls follow after him.